The National Anthem At Wembley

Ricster said:
Its boring, and thats not because i'm Scottish, its just a drone of noise.

So are we serious?
Do we really want to give the media something factual? Rather than their usual made up bollocks.
We're hated for no reason, should we give them that reason? City, a full 1 and a half hour slagging on the folllowing days Sunday Supplement.

25,000, pissed up Blues singing loud and proud, backs to the pitch, arms around each other, you've guessed it, doing the Poznan.

Lets spice up the national anthem and give them a pre match anthem that will never be forgotten. We'll give them HISTORY!

By the way, this is truly a load of bollocks!

Ricster said:
Its boring, and thats not because i'm Scottish, its just a drone of noise.

So are we serious?
Do we really want to give the media something factual? Rather than their usual made up bollocks.
We're hated for no reason, should we give them that reason? City, a full 1 and a half hour slagging on the folllowing days Sunday Supplement.

25,000, pissed up Blues singing loud and proud, backs to the pitch, arms around each other, you've guessed it, doing the Poznan.

Lets spice up the national anthem and give them a pre match anthem that will never be forgotten. We'll give them HISTORY!

I am not really patriotic, I certainly would never sing the national anthem but I don't see what this would achieve or why anyone would want to do this. Utterly pointless imo.

danburge82 said:
i kne albert davy said:
You never heard of Land of Hope and Glory then?

Is that officially our NA? Because i didn't know that! I honestly thought England didn't have a NA!
No your right England has no national anthem as God save the Queen is the Nation Anthem of the United Kingdom and as such England requires no Anthem Land of Hope and Glory is a proposed Anthem for England surprises me you've never heard of it we must up grade our history education system.

I understand peoples choices but personally I love the national anthem. Brings a lump to my throat on special occasions like this and I'll be singing loud and proud. To suggest turning our backs and doing the poznan is ridiculous and would bring shame on our club. The press would love it. What is it with our supporters ? We have become a different animal since the money has arrived. Why do we want the world to hate us so much ?

sweynforkbeard said:
I always sing, 'Rule Britannia,' anyway as I don't believe that a woman should be our Head of State.
Is Britannia not depicted as a Woman doe's your point not fall down a bit there, seems a bit non pc as well.

sweynforkbeard said:
I always sing, 'Rule Britannia,' anyway as I don't believe that a woman should be our Head of State.

LOL..... Classic fishing! Bet you catch a few.

i kne albert davy said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Is Britannia not depicted as a Woman doe's your point not fall down a bit there, seems a bit non pc as well.

Britannia is a mere fictional character and I always imagine her as a warlike Amazon with one breast bared handling a trident and her long limbs clad in a lustrous silken sheen. As for my point falling down my doctor says this is a temporary age related condition and nothing to worry about. I am right to be non PC about Britannia as she has never been pictured in a uniform of His Majesty's Constabulary with her blouse mostly unbuttoned, her hair tousled and her nostrils flaring as she provocatively wields a thrusting truncheon.<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I sing "Forza Berlusconi"

This is what I have come to expect from you, I am afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.