The New Bitters

Soulboy

For years the rags sneered at us calling us "the bitters" in reference to their levels of success and our constant failings.

We were angry with our board of directors, our managers, the players, the media... the Rags.

We probably were a bit bitter, seeing as how we perceived ourselves as being equal to the red fuckers, even if we couldn't match them on the pitch. They even started to let it be known that we were no longer their biggest rivals.

My how things change.

Read the press, watch them on the box, see their contorted faces of hate, see their envy at our new-found wealth, while they slip ever deeper into debt and ignominy.

We are now their biggest match of the season again. Their players and manager go out of their way to show how much they hate us, play their strongest team, confront us when they score a goal... their fans now hate us again.

Fucking great!

Welcome the new bitters.... what took you so long?

I've told plenty of rags to stop being bitter, over the last couple of days when they've been ranting about Tevez and the ref and how it shouldn't have been a penalty.
The funny thing is when I say the word bitter to them, they must know exactly what I'm doing, trying to turn the tables on them after they've used the word for years, but it just winds them up even more.

In all the years I have supported City, despite the constant snipings and suggestions of being bitter, bitterness was the last thing I had on my mind. I was constantly indignant that some teams were treated a lot better than the rest of the league, but I was never sour at other teams. I have always been satisfied with supporting City. Not always delighted with the performances and scorelines, but my philosophy on life matches support for City to a tee. Wait until we overtake Stretford and watch their support drain away.

can you imagine utd fans putting up with what we have been through over the years,
the suicide rate would have gone right up.

the other tag I hate is the words obsessed with... They claim we are but their behaviour of late proves its more of a two way thing be it invading this site...to constantly spamming the official club facebook page in fact one rag is a regular poster on there when questioned he claims he is trying to convert people.....priceless

You can smell the fear. We saw it on Tuesday night. They've never been bothered about the Fizzy Pop Cup before, but now they are desperate to keep the 34 years alive

Playing VDS for first time in Carling Cup since 2006
Playing the neantherdal
Playing Giggs
Playing Evra
Keeping "the kids" away from the starting line up
Talking non stop about City
They're scared.

You can tell they're scared, their fickle fans haven't experienced the future their club may have, while Chelsea and ourselves have large financial backing, Arsenal continue to produce year after year plus Spurs and Villa on the rise, they may have some trouble ahead. Their fans are taking it so poorly too, truly bitter, as you would expect by most being shallow glory hunting idiots who don't even know a thing about their club.

They've always been bitter; bitter about Liverpool and the fact that they are hugely more successful than them. Their bitterness is only going to rise and rise now... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.