The New City Mathematics

Vicky said:
Let me put that into laymans terms.

Benjani Minus goal = lazy sack of crap who should be sold ASAP.

And will be, if anyone would have him. He ought to join up with Jo at Everton and have done with it.

Hah, I'll have to try that in my upcoming exams (third year BSC Mathematics).

SebastianBlue said:
Damocles said:
Probably not. Ryan Giggs isn't that into maths.

I'd be surprised to find anyone on the Rags that knew what math was. Well, except Berbie... but that's only because of his lucrative arms dealing. Someone has to keep the books.

Yeah, though I think he probably volunteered because he thought it involved convicts sex.

That's an insanely nerdy joke.

EDIT - Mind you, out of our 18,000 members, about 10 of them will laugh, which statistically is about average for me.

Pie said:
Hah, I'll have to try that in my upcoming exams (third year BSC Mathematics).

Used to do it with assessments that weren't necessary for me to get a grade. I'd just try to come up with something clever to get the instructor going. Got a couple points extra on some because of it. Failed one, though. Turns out he was a Rag.

Damocles said:
SebastianBlue said:
I'd be surprised to find anyone on the Rags that knew what math was. Well, except Berbie... but that's only because of his lucrative arms dealing. Someone has to keep the books.

Yeah, though I think he probably volunteered because he thought it involved convicts sex.

EDIT - Mind you, out of our 18,000 members, about 10 of them will laugh, which statistically is about average for me.

Statistically similar to Heskey's strike return.

But same thing happens with me.

SebastianBlue said:
Damocles said:

Don't worry, statistics are crap anyway.

Statistically, we all have an above average number of legs.

Mcfc.jpg

Minus
mark-hughes.jpg

Plus
mancini.jpg

Equals
trophy-download.gif

Damocles said:
SebastianBlue said:

Don't worry, statistics are crap anyway.

Statistically, we all have an above average number of legs.

Especially if you factor in Benjani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.