BillyMC said:
Mcfc.jpg

Minus
mark-hughes.jpg

Plus
mancini.jpg

Equals
trophy-download.gif

Bootiful ..... but MH looks like Hilda Ogden in that top one.

I think Hughesy is chewing a wasp.

Damocles said:
BillyMC said:
Mcfc.jpg

Minus
mark-hughes.jpg

Plus
mancini.jpg

Equals
trophy-download.gif

Somebody doesn't know their BODMAS

BODMAS refers to the order of operations in a sum, which is a method of working out whether one needs to multiply before addition, solve brackets before subtracting, and so on. This is simple enough to learn and apply, but it is suprising how many students struggle with this concept throughout their school careers. A small amount of structured repetition and practice can iron out any difficulties your child has in this area and will give her yet more opportunities to succeed in maths. Once this is mastered for simple sums, the way is open for equation solving to be tackled with success which itself presents many opportunities to the budding mathematician / scientist.

Googles great in it!

Damocles said:
SebastianBlue said:
Haha, thought I'd mix it up a bit with some math metaphor (which is never correct mathematically) rather than the same old thread. I suppose I could try an actual proof.

You've piqued my interest somewhat. You should do a mathematical proof of why the long ball game shouldn't be played in the Premiership.

Or a 30000 word dissertation on the number of times Scholes gets sent off relative to the number of cautionable offences committed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.