The new home shirt.

C_T_I_D

I'm sorry to start a new thread about this and although I love the design of the shirt, the material used just looks cheap and will be a nightmare to wash (will get bobbly in no time!) I cannot see it lasting the duration of the season unbobbled, haha! A lot of my friends aren't bothering with it this year after seeing mine and said "£40 for that? you're having a laugh aren't you?"...

I actually had to ask my friend when I got in the shop whether that was the home shirt or not as it just looks like a normal t-shirt that you can buy with a design on it rather than an actual replica kit. It's just not what I was expecting at all.

Feel free to slate me and it's just one mans opinion, but I was wondering if anyone thought the same or if it was just me?

Yeah I've washed it twice and the material is starting to look a bit dodgy now! Just hang on to the receipt and keep taking them back when they start going shitty!

C_T_I_D said:
I'm sorry to start a new thread about this and although I love the design of the shirt, the material used just looks cheap and will be a nightmare to wash (will get bobbly in no time!) I cannot see it lasting the duration of the season unbobbled, haha! A lot of my friends aren't bothering with it this year after seeing mine and said "£40 for that? you're having a laugh aren't you?"...

I actually had to ask my friend when I got in the shop whether that was the home shirt or not as it just looks like a normal t-shirt that you can buy with a design on it rather than an actual replica kit. It's just not what I was expecting at all.

Feel free to slate me and it's just one mans opinion, but I was wondering if anyone thought the same or if it was just me?

My England shirt, same material, has had red wine down it, caked in mud, played football in several times, bled on, since its release and its spot on so far.

have to disagree with you there mate, imo it is one of the nicest kits weve ever had. I love the material as well, i prefer it to that cheap plasticy stuff previously used

After having the shirt since saturday, while i was first impressed with it i think i now have to agree with you, it does look like a normal t-shirt ratheh than a proper football shirt, i still think its quite nice though ;)

dan.j.mcfc said:
After having the shirt since saturday, while i was first impressed with it i think i now have to agree with you, it does look like a normal t-shirt ratheh than a proper football shirt, i still think its quite nice though ;)

isn't that a good thing? well i thought it was, makes it look more classy

You should have gone long sleeve, its sexy as f*ck!

Inside feels like a normal shirt, outside feels like a jumper.. it's very good at "breathing" to keep you cool as well.

C_T_I_D said:

Consider yourself slated! ;o)

It's brilliant. I've got long sleeves btw...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.