The new home shirt.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Dubai Blue said:
The players appeared to dripping in sweat last night. Wasn't the best of looks.

But I still love it.

During the Confed Cup the crowd were freezing. It's Winter time in South Africa. Don't know how wintry it is but Mediterranean winter ain't warm. I shall report back re sweaty activity when I've reached the top of Ventoux on me Brommy and flashed the sky blue to all and sundry.
That was my point. Even in cold weather, it didn't take the players' sweat very well. It's a great shirt for us supporters, but it looks like a nightmare to play in. Fortunately, I'm a lazy bastard and the only exercise I'll be doing in mine is walking to and from the bar.

Dubai Blue said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
During the Confed Cup the crowd were freezing. It's Winter time in South Africa. Don't know how wintry it is but Mediterranean winter ain't warm. I shall report back re sweaty activity when I've reached the top of Ventoux on me Brommy and flashed the sky blue to all and sundry.
That was my point. Even in cold weather, it didn't take the players' sweat very well. It's a great shirt for us supporters, but it looks like a nightmare to play in. Fortunately, I'm a lazy bastard and the only exercise I'll be doing in mine is walking to and from the bar.

when you say its there winter you make out as though is -20 or something, the weather for the game yesterday was +16. not i know its not "hot" but it certainly isnt cold is it. the first game in polokwane ( excuse spelling) the temp was+23 so again its rather warm!

HellasLEAF said:
anyone have the long sleeve? trying to decide between the two. a pic would be great, or a some comments on your impressions of it. thanks.

Yeah, I got it. Get one, they look mint, you won't regret it. I wasn't sure whether to, but if you get the right size it just looks great. Also, the fit's great, feels really comfortable in l/s. My brother got short sleeves, I tried his on and I'm glad I went for l/s.

rickmcfc said:
the weather for the game yesterday was +16. not i know its not "hot" but it certainly isnt cold is it.
Dunno mate, I'd be shivering my nuts off in 16 degrees. My blood starts to freeze at anything below 35 nowadays!!

Regardless of what the weather was, the new shirts didn't pass the sweat test very well. That's all I'm saying.

Dubai Blue said:
rickmcfc said:
the weather for the game yesterday was +16. not i know its not "hot" but it certainly isnt cold is it.
Dunno mate, I'd be shivering my nuts off in 16 degrees. My blood starts to freeze at anything below 35 nowadays!!

Regardless of what the weather was, the new shirts didn't pass the sweat test very well. That's all I'm saying.
Maybe it's like those Leeds shirts a few years ago where you could tell if the player was actually running hard or summat?

Got my shirt already (and the kids!) Love it. Especially because my son has Tevez on his back!

Does anybody know why they only sell them at the city store (Stadium and Arndale) or via the internet. I imagine City keep more of the profits on what they sell, but wont that restrict sales to people shopping in sports shops etc? I would have thought that would be a fair number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.