The new home shirt.

Dont like it, like the last one it does not hide my bear gut - Citys fault

I do like the feel of it though, it reminds me of 80's animal print knickers

Back in two mins

Wearing this shirt is being being kissed by an angel before you go to bed, then - wake up to find out your wife has made you breakfast, and that city are about to kick off, and then.. to top the feeling off.. we win..

So.. buy your shirt today! :-)

just bought mine in Elverys in Dublin..as I brought it to the cash desk I started grinning.

Why...you ask?

The gent behind the til had last years rag jersey on!

I went up ,waited until he turned to serve me and said "Can you put Tevez 32 on the back of this City shirt please?" noticing what was on the back of his!

Priceless....as if the jersey wasnt magic enough I also got that pleasure ;-)

Nicky D said:
I take it yours arrived Matt? Which did you go for, long sleeves or short sleeves? I went for the former, very pleased I did. Think I'll do the same for the third kit as well.
No, actually it hasn't. It was a bigger package though, so I hope on Monday.

I went for the long sleeve too.

already stained myn DOH! 1st night i got it spilt sweet and sour sauce on in d the colour is out but a very visible mark is still there

supercity36 said:
already stained myn DOH! 1st night i got it spilt sweet and sour sauce on in d the colour is out but a very visible mark is still there

Use acid... get's the stain right out... but then ur nipples might peek through and say hello.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm sorry to start a new thread about this and although I love the design of the shirt, the material used just looks cheap and will be a nightmare to wash (will get bobbly in no time!) I cannot see it lasting the duration of the season unbobbled, haha! A lot of my friends aren't bothering with it this year after seeing mine and said "£40 for that? you're having a laugh aren't you?"...

I actually had to ask my friend when I got in the shop whether that was the home shirt or not as it just looks like a normal t-shirt that you can buy with a design on it rather than an actual replica kit. It's just not what I was expecting at all.

Feel free to slate me and it's just one mans opinion, but I was wondering if anyone thought the same or if it was just me?
you don't mind me asking, could you name me one piece of clothing you have ever bought that you could wear and then after a few washes still looks like it did when you first bought it. It's a football jersey not your wedding suit.:-)

Wheelsy said:
Nicky D said:
I take it yours arrived Matt? Which did you go for, long sleeves or short sleeves? I went for the former, very pleased I did. Think I'll do the same for the third kit as well.

Ah cos you ordered a bunch for the supporters club? Did you buy anything else? I wasn't sure which out of the training gear I wanted so I held off till later.

You won't be disappointed mate, the shirt is fantastic!

Does anyone like the away shirt?I think it's bloody rank and has nothing to do with City.

The 3rd strip on the other hand...mmmmmm ;-)

Nicky D said:
Wheelsy said:

Ah cos you ordered a bunch for the supporters club? Did you buy anything else? I wasn't sure which out of the training gear I wanted so I held off till later.

You won't be disappointed mate, the shirt is fantastic!
There's a few of the training jackets, and I got the Under-Armour style shirt.

Just over a grand's worth of gear all up. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.