The new Manics album

TheMightyQuinn said:
If I was trying to impress people surely I'd choose 'arty' stuff as opposed to a top 40 chart act?

It's an accusation I find bitter old men level at me time and time again. I suppose I like Bowie to be cool whilst you do as you have great taste? Or you trying to be cool too? Oh and I thought you'd grown out of looking for fights on the internet?
Erm, I'm not looking for a 'fight'

It's a forum and it's about opinions, if you are going to get upset then I'll stop.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If I was trying to impress people surely I'd choose 'arty' stuff as opposed to a top 40 chart act?

It's an accusation I find bitter old men level at me time and time again. I suppose I like Bowie to be cool whilst you do as you have great taste? Or you trying to be cool too? Oh and I thought you'd grown out of looking for fights on the internet?

It's a forum and it's about opinions, if you are going to get upset then I'll stop.

I'm not going to get upset but if you could stop it'd show a hitherto unseen maturity. Go on, show you can be the bigger man for once, I'm bored of always being the one in control baby, I just want you to know!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm not going to get upset but if you could stop it'd show a hitherto unseen maturity. Go on, show you can be the bigger man for once, I'm bored of always being the one in control baby, I just want you to know!
Good at bigging yourself up eh?

Shambles before the Bolton game? I'll buy you a drink.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Good at bigging yourself up eh?

Shambles before the Bolton game? I'll buy you a drink.

I'm deffo going to the Bolton game, not sure about Shambles, depends on what mates of mine are coming to game with etc. If I see you I'll say hello, you'll know me anyway I'd assume? Just the 1 drink?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm deffo going to the Bolton game, not sure about Shambles, depends on what mates of mine are coming to game with etc. If I see you I'll say hello, you'll know me anyway I'd assume? Just the 1 drink?
Just the one unless you're on Shandy.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

JD & Coke, I'll look forward to it!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

JD & Coke, I'll look forward to it!
Me too, JD and Coke is a lovely tipple but the drink of choice for me these days is Sailor Jerry's Rum.

1220579891.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.