The new Manics album

hvn10_450.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Gay thread is gay.

Thanks for your input, wondered how long you'd resist it and you didn't let me down.

richp85-vi.jpg

I used to love threatening older blokes sexuality like you mate.
It's a common internet saying. I will be attending a gay civil ceremony this year so I have no homophobic feelings whatsoever.

Just find it funny when young lads go along with whatever their 'heroes' do. It'll stop when you get older.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Gay thread is gay.

Thanks for your input, wondered how long you'd resist it and you didn't let me down.

richp85-vi.jpg

It's a common internet saying. I will be attending a gay civil ceremony this year so I have no homophobic feelings whatsoever.

Just find it funny when young lads go along with whatever their 'heroes' do. It'll stop when you get older.

Difference between being influenced by someone and copying them, oh well I suppose you're your own man as well as being 100% original and great. Just glad you're happy, not sure why you need to express this in a thread that is frankly a bit above you but there you go.

Stick to your Pearl Jam

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Gay thread is gay.

richp85-vi.jpg

Difference between being influenced by someone and copying them, oh well I suppose you're your own man as well as being 100% original and great. Just glad you're happy, not sure why you need to express this in a thread that is frankly a bit above you but there you go.

Stick to your Pearl Jam
I will stick to Pearl Jam.

Enjoy your chart music.

Banned Tosspot said:
Enjoy your chart music.

Oh the irony from the king of nonce, sorry 'pop' fan!

Pearl Jam shifted a few units in their time too but oh well, I'm not arguing about 'pop' vs 'real music', got over that when I was 14 mate, enjoy the rest of your life.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Enjoy your chart music.

Pearl Jam shifted a few units in their time too but oh well, I'm not arguing about 'pop' vs 'real music', got over that when I was 14 mate, enjoy the rest of your life.
I enjoy my music whatever it is.

Sadly young people like you try to stay hip. Like I say, it'll change when you get older and are not trying to impress people.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Enjoy your chart music.

I enjoy my music whatever it is.

Sadly young people like you try to stay hip. Like I say, it'll change when you get older and are not trying to impress people.

If I was trying to impress people surely I'd choose 'arty' stuff as opposed to a top 40 chart act?

It's an accusation I find bitter old men level at me time and time again. I suppose I like Bowie to be cool whilst you do as you have great taste? Or you trying to be cool too? Oh and I thought you'd grown out of looking for fights on the internet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.