The new Silva will be as good as Messi

Mario The Beast 45 said:
You cannot compare Silva with Messi. Simple, no Barcelona no Messi.

I think you meant no Messi, no Barcelona ;) A Barcelona without Messi would distinctly drop a level or two below what they are currently...despite having other world-class players... and would give us better odds if there ever was a City Vs Barcelona match :)

sincity said:
Mario The Beast 45 said:

I think you meant no Messi, no Barcelona ;) A Barcelona without Messi would distinctly drop a level or two below what they are currently...despite having other world-class players... and would give us better odds if there ever was a City Vs Barcelona match :)

Barcelona would still win without Messi. Spain won the world cup with Xavi and co. Messi was average with Argentina.

gelly said:
sincity said:
Mario The Beast 45 said:

Barcelona would still win without Messi. Spain won the world cup with Xavi and co. Messi was average with Argentina.
That is the question, what would Messi do if he switched clubs/leagues?

mammutly said:
jimharri said:
mammutly said:
He's been working on confidence, shooting and driving directly forward. A little more steel is being added to the Silva.

David the genius is becoming David THE best. So glad he is ours.
Says?

A very reliable source. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true.

Who told you that ?
Is he going to look like this?

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Frankenstein%27s_monster_%28Boris_Karloff%29.jpg/477px-Frankenstein%27s_monster_%28Boris_Karloff%29.jpg[/bigimg]

mammutly said:
He's been working on confidence, shooting and driving directly forward. A little more steel is being added to the Silva.

David the genius is becoming David THE best. So glad he is ours.

I take it that Bobby has analysed his game and has decided the areas that need improving, and David is responding. Can't wait to see the results!

There will forever be 40+ goals between them per season. As great as David is, Messi is on another planet to everybody else.

jay_mcfc said:
There will forever be 40+ goals between them per season. As great as David is, Messi is on another planet to everybody else.
I would put Ronaldo (yes; I know. I must be a rag!) up there very close to Messi at the moment. Both of them are way, way ahead of anybody else. Silva is brilliant (though not at his best this past few games), but he has a long way to go to be considered in the same terms as those two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.