the news will get even better

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The failure to reach top four, will have no impact whatsoever on THREE targets we have been working on.

Was teased we would not be down in the dumps for long, assumed this was with being told Khaldoon had put everyone in the loop.

Forget second gear, we will be hitting fifth very very soon.

FERNANDO TORRES (watch this space)

There, I said it!

ooh you..

50 pages :)

Only 50? This is going to send BM (and quite possibly RAWK, lol) into meltdown...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The failure to reach top four, will have no impact whatsoever on THREE targets we have been working on.

Was teased we would not be down in the dumps for long, assumed this was with being told Khaldoon had put everyone in the loop.

There, I said it!

Bloody hell Tolmie-i was convinced all conquering Tottenham Hotspur had sentenced us to signing dogshit players like Santa Cruz for the next decade or so =-)

Throw some more names at me fella to cheer me up.

Not a good move by the club, great player that he is, it will just make us even more of a target for the we are ruining the game brigade.
I think we should target the player "that is going to be a star" rather than the ready made over paid and over priced player. Adam Johnson was a step in the right direction as would Jerome Boateng, we shall see, but Torres not for me leave him at Liverpool for the sake of peace for everyone.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

There, I said it!

Ooh matey, you don't half like putting your neck on the block!

Let's hope you call this one right as I couldn't cope with another two months of speculation and let down!

Keep 'em coming!

california blue said:
who are the others?

Ha Ha, this is why I love Blue Moon.

TBH, I don't have a Scooby.

All I know is there a clear consensus to try and sign Torres.

I fear a Terry saga, a variety of other issues that might prohibit it, but that is only my opinion.

I'm just appreciative there is a common goal to try and sign the best striker in the world and Champions League qualification is perceived as no barrier.

Whether that is because of our mindset, or based on indications elsewhere, it would be hopeless me trying to mislead anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.