The next attack on City?

dobobobo said:
KippaxCitizen said:
citytilidie85 said:
First, starting to get a bit boring now all these anti City posts/threads etc... Fair enough if someone genuinely believes there is an agenda against us, everyone has the right to their own opinions but what's annoying is that everything which happens in football people think it's to stop or hinder us in someway.
I've been saying this for a good while now. It's ruining the feeling of this forum. The whole fun of the new Manchester City under the Sheikh seems to drain away from me after half an hour on here. It's starting to become like some sort of asylum. Total paranoia is evident but also now posters are even purposely twisting things to make it seem like things that aren't even directed at us, are...or worse, both have finally brainwashed the masses to believing that everything is directed at us as part of the agenda.

There is FAR too much talk along the lines of "the world is against us". It's fucking tedious!

There could be a good debate had on this topic but i nearly logged straight off when i read the OP in relation to the thread title.

Phew! There are Blues on here that are thinking the same as me!

I'll still continue with my new rule of logging off more often, but it's such a relief to know that others have the same opinion!

*Goes back to look at the photos posted by jrb of the things being built at City's ground.*

Look, I understand that you feel that way. In some ways I envy you although I'm not sure what sort of happy claptrap you expected when you entered a thread entitled "The next attack on City". I would love to watch what happens in the football world and enjoy it for what it is. Some people were happier when we were in the third division winning nothing, a threat to no-one and, guess what, football had none of these restrictions. There are plenty of clubs and fans of other clubs who would feel the same if they can punish or "restrict" us back into that position.

I'm afraid football is a cut-throat multi-billion pound industry whether some people choose to accept that or not. We are an absolutely unique threat to the status quo in the English game and, as such, in my opinion those who stand to lose out will use every measure at their disposal to stop us. In theory, whilst "it is not personal, it's business", the fact remains that we are the biggest threat so, in that sense, it really is personal.

I've made my predictions about the next restrictions above. Let's see what happens.

KippaxCitizen said:
citytilidie85 said:
First, starting to get a bit boring now all these anti City posts/threads etc... Fair enough if someone genuinely believes there is an agenda against us, everyone has the right to their own opinions but what's annoying is that everything which happens in football people think it's to stop or hinder us in someway.
I've been saying this for a good while now. It's ruining the feeling of this forum. The whole fun of the new Manchester City under the Sheikh seems to drain away from me after half an hour on here. It's starting to become like some sort of asylum. Total paranoia is evident but also now posters are even purposely twisting things to make it seem like things that aren't even directed at us, are...or worse, both have finally brainwashed the masses to believing that everything is directed at us as part of the agenda.

There is FAR too much talk along the lines of "the world is against us". It's fucking tedious!

There could be a good debate had on this topic but i nearly logged straight off when i read the OP in relation to the thread title.

Here is a suggestion

If you don't like the the way things are change them, start some threads on other subjects it's pretty easy to do.

Bluemoon is the Zeitgeist of City fans, it tends to follow the prevailing mood of the support base

Ducado said:
KippaxCitizen said:
citytilidie85 said:

Here is a suggestion

If you don't like the the way things are change them, start some threads on other subjects it's pretty easy to do.

Bluemoon is the Zeitgeist of City fans, it tends to follow the prevailing mood of the support base

I don't even know what Zeitgeist means but what I think you are trying to say is he's not a tit or even a ball bag, he's a tit bag

Wreckless Alec said:
dobobobo said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Phew! There are Blues on here that are thinking the same as me!

I'll still continue with my new rule of logging off more often, but it's such a relief to know that others have the same opinion!

*Goes back to look at the photos posted by jrb of the things being built at City's ground.*

Look, I understand that you feel that way. In some ways I envy you although I'm not sure what sort of happy claptrap you expected when you entered a thread entitled "The next attack on City". I would love to watch what happens in the football world and enjoy it for what it is. Some people were happier when we were in the third division winning nothing, a threat to no-one and, guess what, football had none of these restrictions. There are plenty of clubs and fans of other clubs who would feel the same if they can punish or "restrict" us back into that position.

I'm afraid football is a cut-throat multi-billion pound industry whether some people choose to accept that or not. We are an absolutely unique threat to the status quo in the English game and, as such, in my opinion those who stand to lose out will use every measure at their disposal to stop us. In theory, whilst "it is not personal, it's business", the fact remains that we are the biggest threat so, in that sense, it really is personal.

I've made my predictions about the next restrictions above. Let's see what happens.

I just read...scanned a couple of posts on the page before this one and then saw two posters who shared my opinion. So, I felt the need to write some words and submit them to the abyss.

The whole of football (along with many other things in life) is corrupt. So, rather than dwell on that shite, I'd prefer to see some more posts likes the ones I used to see, especially the ones that got me to finally register back in 2012 and contribute to the fun going on in City.

*Goes to see how much his phone is charged to so he can fuck off to bed without the battery notification waking him up.*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.