The NHS and its future

So no actual proof just half arsed anecdote. The nation does not run on anecdote btw. People like yourself facilitate attacks on those who do need help by your failure to distinguish between shite wrote in the media and actual real life circumstances. The curtain twitching society as envisaged by Obsorne and the notion of the undeserving poor are typical of right wing fucking nonsense. Because a tiny portion of society bucks the established norms we expect from members of society the net is cast wider and people who genuinely need help suffer as they are wrongly categorised as being feckless based on personal perceptions. The demonization of the Working class since the Bank crash has been one of the most incredible pieces of right wing propaganda in history. Blame the poor for everything, call them workshy and feckless and it deflects from the real criminals who caused the horrors of austerity in the first place.

You bought it hook, line and sinker. A useful idiot of the capitalist class.

Prior to my present occupation,i worked in the emergency services for near 20 years.I'm an expert on real life circumstances as i constantly witnessed them every day.Maybe it would have changed your viewpoint had you done similar?

Prior to my present occupation,i worked in the emergency services for near 20 years.I'm an expert on real life circumstances as i constantly witnessed them every day.Maybe it would have changed your viewpoint had you done similar?
I’m with you mate, many who comment on this don’t actually see what’s going on in the real world, of course austerity etc has contributed to it but it costs nothing for self control and dignity, some of the shit holes I walk into you wipe your feet on the way out, you don’t have to live like that you choose to, have some pride and responsibility and I may just have sympathy others wise they can fuck of there are more deserving people.

I’m with you mate, many who comment on this don’t actually see what’s going on in the real world, of course austerity etc has contributed to it but it costs nothing for self control and dignity, some of the shit holes I walk into you wipe your feet on the way out, you don’t have to live like that you choose to, have some pride and responsibility and I may just have sympathy others wise they can fuck of there are more deserving people.
Thanks pal.Its easy to spout idealism when you haven't a clue.

Thanks pal.Its easy to spout idealism when you haven't a clue.

We have a tiny fraction of dead heads according to Mr Rascal maybe he should get out more especially as someone who is concerned about depression and the cost to the nhs.

He has been on a decade long quest of moaning and putting a downer on the good people of bluemoon.

We have a tiny fraction of dead heads according to Mr Rascal maybe he should get out more especially as someone who is concerned about depression and the cost to the nhs.

He has been on a decade long quest of moaning and putting a downer on the good people of bluemoon.
One might think he's a professional :-)

Cancer treatment is always the most emotive of subjects when it comes down to NHS funding. Simple fact is, its not funded enough. It both warms my heart and breaks my heart that Christies has to rely on charitable donation. Well done to the people who raise the funds but the question is why isn't Christies funded properly in the first place. If it was charity could be focused on what people perceive as illness further down the chain of importance. It fucking winds me up. In 2018 a civilised nation with the 6th largest economy in the world should not be relying on charity to fund governmental budget shortcomings. The nation is quick to spend Billions on vanity projects such as nuclear subs whilst 1000s of poor fuckers struggle to get treatment they need to extend their lives.

All life is precious, not just life for those with the most money.

You could say this about a lot of stuff, if I ever do anything for charity I always do it for the air ambulance. It is unbelievable that if you break your leg or have a heart attack away from an urban area that the only chance of you being saved quickly or at all is by a helicopter which is funded by charity alone.

Is this just real life or is this just fantasy?

The deserving poor. Keep your doorstep clean, know your place and mind your manners and you will qualify for benefit. Gawd bless you guv.

The only reasons why there is "zero fact based evidence" are for two main reasons:-

(1) Drugs companies cannot patent naturally occurring plants, therefore you will never have drugs companies spend money on scientific studies (or fact based evidence) of the success of any plant based treatments. There is no financial incentive for them to test and develop drugs mimicking natural plants, because they can't patent them and recoup the cost of testing and developing etc. So "fact based evidence" will nearly always be a circular argument, because most studies tend to be funded by the very companies seeking to profit from the results.

(2) Those natural treatments that are successful are simply ignored and dismissed by the medical industry (eg Dr Gerson's Therapy), this doctor was completely ignored by the medical profession, despite him showing all evidence of the success of his treatments for patients.

Anyway, regardless of the above, I do not wish to argue this anymore with anyone, you have your opinion, I have mine, let's just leave it at that please :)

Not arguing, just addressing those 2 points.

1) Prime example, A Pain killer that naturally occurs in some tree bark, but processes were developed to create and refine that into what we know as paracetamol today. there are hundreds of examples of medicines coming from nature, You can guarantee Pharma companies will be testing them all to create medicines they can patent, or at least patent the processes needed to extract what is needed, or to create enhanced versions of.

2) http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abo...rnative-therapies/individual-therapies/gerson

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.