The NHS and its future

Stop digging you stated NI was brought in to pay for war it wasn't in any way shape or form nor was it brought in to repair destroyed infrastructure or bed ridden soldiers orphans etc it was brought in to cover pension payments and later a comprehensive health service and other social benefits. The clue should be into the title insurance you pay in for the cover.

you might want to read the last paragraph of this

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/cabinetpapers/alevelstudies/1940-origins-welfare-state.htm

Last edited:
Act in a reactive rather than proactive manner in general and has far too many obstacles especially in a and e departments. From waiting room to being discharged in an a and e department can take all day. My partner went in and because of their negligence and failure to follow basic procedures the end result could now cost them 100 k plus in compensation.

Society needs educating on what requires a trip to A&E and what requires a trip to the doctors and even what requires staying at home and manning the fuck up.

Also, people ringing ambulances (or any of the emergency services) for totally ridiculous reasons should be prosecuted for wasting emergency services time.

Would contribute towards helping the situation with A&E being overcrowded ?

After this reshuffle the NHS and social care probaly has no future.

NHS will be VHS by the time they have finished flogging it to branson.

Closing the drop in centres was a major fuck up amd now having one GP's service per post code as in some inner city areas is ridiculous, and leads to people clogging up A&E as they have to wait maybe a week to see a local doctor for minor illness or acidents, which should be treatable.

Heard on the radio we give £12 billion in foreign aid, we’ll that would be a start. My wife has type 1 diabetes she pays for no prescriptions whether related to diabetes or not, my question is why? If her illness is not diabetes related then she should pay. I’ve been in the pharmacy many times and seem to be the only one paying all those £8 add up.
Sex changes, ivf and things like this shouldn’t be available for free, if you want these things you pay for it.

Making wealthy people pay for their own social care is the way to go for me. We shouldn't be footing the bill just so they can bequeath their house to their kids. I was pleasantly surprised when the Tories put that forward and appalled when Momentum opposed it.

Before doing anything, anywhere in the public sector, they should cull the managers and (non-medical) consultants. There's an immediate saving there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.