The North Stand Kop?

law74 said:
They cant go down any further cause they are already near the water table.

its no a huge problem, many engineering projects go past the water table, i imagine building coms, and excavating the lower tier probably went through the water table

mcfcnorthstand said:
eshiers1 said:
law74 said:

its no a huge problem, many engineering projects go past the water table, i imagine building coms, and excavating the lower tier probably went through the water table

What is the water table ?

ground water level, its the upper limit of soil underground which is fully saturated with water

eshiers1 said:
law74 said:

It wouldnt be the building work that would cause the problems, but how often would the pitch be waterlogged?

law74 said:
eshiers1 said:
law74 said:

It wouldnt be the building work that would cause the problems, but how often would the pitch be waterlogged?

it would never be waterlogged, you would put drains in to block water, other structures can be construed to obstruct underground water flow and the water level deeper round the stadium than its natural level

The problem with seating everyone is the atmosphere sucks! Standing can work safely, it still does in Germany. And, why the hell do retards shout 'Siddown' when we all stand up?? If you wanna sit down and not take part in the atmosphere, GO TO OLD TRAFFORD OR STAY AT HOME IN YER ARMCHAIR!!

Hamburg, Scum etc, all are great atmospheres when we stand and sing!

Think the South Stand's losing its voice though, went in the East Stand level one, near halfway line for Hamburg game - brilliant noise lads, was well proud of us all!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.