The Northern Lights

They're supposed to be visible again tonight. Dependant on clear skies, obviously.
Hope so mate.

Also missed it last night, but there are plans afoot here for a midnight trip tonight to a nearby peak. I hope it doesn’t end in disappointment for all concerned …

Hope so mate.

Also missed it last night, but there are plans afoot here for a midnight trip tonight to a nearby peak. I hope it doesn’t end in disappointment for all concerned …
Not being funny, but I'm not sure how you (or anyone else) missed them. I first saw mention of them being possibly visible on Wednesday afternoon

Not being funny, but I'm not sure how you (or anyone else) missed them. I first saw mention of them being possibly visible on Wednesday afternoon
Well, working very long hours last week and not paying much attention to the news didn’t help. And then being in the pub from 5pm yesterday and back home after a very thirst-quenching few hours by 9.30 didn’t help matters. I was more interested in closing my eyes rather than keeping them open by that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.