The Northern Lights

General Public: Ahhh the northern lights are so pretty!

Scientists: WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SUN DOING!?!

Saw them in Shoreham because my phone has Night Vision on it. Otherwise it was cloud cover, but what a fantastic sight that was. Definitely my next desktop wallpaper on the laptop.

Many people have been posting photos on a Shoreham community page on Facebook using the same camera phone function, but I came outside when it was looking it's best, so got the best possible photos...... but it would have looked a lot better if the cloud wasn't there, with more green standing out. I do appreciate there are moments in which it looks better on camera than to the naked eye with that function on, as that's what my friend up in Newcastle told me, who saw it both ways.

Still, what I've taken and shared is better than nothing at all, I've had more likes on it than any other photos I've posted and its given this lifeless town some sort of excitement in its boring daily lives!.

Been looking out for it tonight, nothing there so I'll just watch our game again.

One game at a time!
Best home record against the worst away record. What could possibly go wrong?
Into injury time and I thought we might never win the PL, as the Royle curse of Cityitis seemed to be coming true again. In fact, so disappointed was I that I almost left before the end and I’ve only ever done that once before, away at QPR, when we were 3-0 down with 15 minutes to go and we lost 4-0.
Thankfully my 15 year old son talked me down and the rest, as they say, is history.
What a blinding team we’ve got though, whatever happens in the next 2 weeks..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.