The Official Ashes 09 Thread

mcfcliam said:
300 lead is the equivilant to 500 on the shite batting pitch which will only get worse.

England should try and bat the day tomorrow and get as many runs on the board as possible and attack.

The Aussie's can't win if we get past a 350 lead imo.
i would want to get at least 200 tommorow 250-300 being preferred and hopefully Freddie can make his last test memorable

we should have put the aussies back into bat imo regardless of the pitch. broad and swan were on fire and the aussies were in complete disarray. i predicted a collapse in the second innings when i found out we were going back in. hopefully the ship will be steadied tomorrow and we can get a good total put on the board.

Corky said:
Corky said:
Was going to bet on Aussies, it is only 7/2 first odds I saw, was hoping for 8/1 or more.

Gambling and team loyalty have no rational connection.

But if you got 8-1 the Aussies then you would want England to not win the ashes ???

I love a good bet myself but some bets you just dont make.

warpig said:
we should have put the aussies back into bat imo regardless of the pitch. broad and swan were on fire and the aussies were in complete disarray. i predicted a collapse in the second innings when i found out we were going back in. hopefully the ship will be steadied tomorrow and we can get a good total put on the board.

Australia went past the follow on mark, so putting them back in wasn't possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.