The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
spinzer said:
blink922 said:
We've been after Bruma for a few years now
Sorry, i only noticed now, haven't really heard of the guy, but i trust, a skilled lad, eh?

I haven't seen much of him other than a few highlights, but he's very highly rated

blink922 said:
spinzer said:
blink922 said:
We've been after Bruma for a few years now
Sorry, i only noticed now, haven't really heard of the guy, but i trust, a skilled lad, eh?

I haven't seen much of him other than a few highlights, but he's very highly rated

I signed him on football manager once and it didn't work out for him, he got homesick.

Perhaps he was coming over too early (17 on the game), so be wary city

mansour's tow ropes said:
blink922 said:
spinzer said:

I signed him on football manager once and it didn't work out for him, he got homesick.

Well, that is a chance we have to take, and this is definetly not football manager :p

So when will hear about which league the EDS will join next season? Udinese play their reserves at Watford so how about a bid for Genoa Football & Cricket Club? Looks like they are going down so Serie B should be a reasonably competitive testing ground and Bob has already got a gaffe there.

mansour's tow ropes said:
blink922 said:
spinzer said:

Hard to disagree, I picked him up on FIFA and he only developed into a 75 rated player, and he was pretty shit. FIFA scouts OUT

MCFC_EDS_U21s ‏@MCFC_EDS_U21s 11m
#MCFC EDS have a new coach warming up with the lads today - he has a Spanish accent

- maybe new coach from spain ?

Interesting.

Great stuff.

HALF-TIME: City EDS 3-0 Norwich City. Great half from the Blues - Huws, Guidetti and Suarez goals have done the damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.