The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are the EDS doing recently? I've read some posters before saying they were quite poor before Lombardo took over. How is he doing now? Seems like we are winning more games now than before (from videos on the OS).

Another goal for Suarez... but I'm sure we'll still see Sinclair on the bench tomorrow. :)

Where is Marcos Lopes??? hopefully he turns up on the team sheet for tomorrows first team game!

CELTICRORY said:
moomba said:
spinzer said:
Where is Marcos Lopes??? hopefully he turns up on the team sheet for tomorrows first team game!

Didn't he get injured a week or so back.

No I think that was Pozo, Good shout to have Lopes on the bench again.

Quite a good performance today although no goals in the 2nd half.We were clearly the better team and key in that I would say was the dominance in midfield with Huws and Razak. Huws probably taking the eye more with one or two runs plus his goal but Razak strong and kept it simple.

We definitely picked up once Suarez switched from the right to the left and I feel Suarez has started to look better of late.Norwich were most dangerous when Plummer passed the ball to them.Shame that Guidetti got an injury but a comfortable win nonetheless.

Pozo has torn tendons in his ankle so quite a long term injury.No sign of Lopes but I reckon injury is more likely than first team chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.