The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
City started well with a lot of possession, but Munich coming back into it now. No real chances at either end.

It's quite frustrating how un-served we seem to be sometimes with regards to media/TV coverage, yet it never seems to for other clubs

Hope i'm good to post this, apologies if not,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=6&session=2&match=2012937#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/sea ... h=2012937#</a>

agy4uqu8.jpg

Cmon, important game this!
btw, they should make an european league youth aswell :)

0-0 HT, Bytiqi hit the bar with a free-kick and Lopes had a good chance well saved. Sounds like it's a lot more even than the first match though.

Bayern seem much improved since we battered them 6-0, and beat CSKA away.

BTW, don't they have their own TV channel that shows youth games?

LoveCity said:

Bayern has its own channel - but they do not show youth matches. I am not sure if they even could at this tournament. And Eurosport has the rights for this tournament and they show other matches.

Maldeika said:
LoveCity said:

Bayern has its own channel - but they do not show youth matches. I am not sure if they even could at this tournament. And Eurosport has the rights for this tournament and they show other matches.

They could so long as Eurosport didn't choose to air it (Barca vs. Celtic got the nod today). United, Chelsea, etc., have been showing their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.