The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vieira lost another match, soon it wont be a surprise at all he lost most of the frindlies with the EDS as well.

Surely he cant be worse than Lombardo?

Not sure what happened 2nd half,we completely lost the momentum of the first and never really got going.

Fofana didnt make the same impact or have the same influence but was still a stand out player.Also catching the eye was our centre half Jason Denayer - strong,mobile and good ability.

I thought Lopes was quiet and he went off early in the 2nd being replaced by Ntcham,who also made little impact.

Strange we lost really as the first half was very good indeed,a complete contrast to the laboured efforts of the second.

Nice to see all the management there though and a crowd of 900ish.

FantasyIreland said:
Not sure what happened 2nd half,we completely lost the momentum of the first and never really got going.

Fofana didnt make the same impact or have the same influence but was still a stand out player.Also catching the eye was our centre half Jason Denayer - strong,mobile and good ability.

I thought Lopes was quiet and he went off early in the 2nd being replaced by Ntcham,who also made little impact.

Strange we lost really as the first half was very good indeed,a complete contrast to the laboured efforts of the second.

Nice to see all the management there though and a crowd of 900ish.

395ish

Second half was very very poor - pass pass pass then no impact. If the plan is to bring players through from the Academy then it's a stuttering start. But as many will say, it's early days yet.

Very poor, lack of ideas and creatively, as others has said, pass, pass, pass with no idea of doing anything.

Denayer, Leigh, Hiwula were decent. Huws, Fofana and Bytiqi were very poor.

WNRH said:
Very poor, lack of ideas and creatively, as others has said, pass, pass, pass with no idea of doing anything.

Fofana poor? He dominated the game first half,almost unplayable,running through their defence showing great strength to set up the goal,His run and power driver that hit the post was also superb.

I guess we see different things......

I thought the announcer said 895? my mistake.

FantasyIreland said:
WNRH said:

Fofana poor? He dominated the game first half,almost unplayable,running through their defence showing great strength to set up the goal,His run and power driver that hit the post was also superb.

I guess we see different things......

I thought the announcer said 895? my mistake.

He cannot pass the ball. His strength is what makes him so dominant, there is probably no one stronger than him at this level so he will always dominate in that way but against men? That's where he would need his passing skills which i don't think he has. Ntcham is the better frenchman technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.