The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

Ive gone with...doncaster...mk dons...swindon...port vale..just under 15/1

Galatasaray,Juve,Celtic.....just over 20/1..

RDM odds for next manager to get the chop have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s and dropping. Some bookmakers have stopped taking bets......

Hmmmm

I mentioned on here about how bad I am at football betting, have a look at this accy I had from last night, all my odds on home teams either drew or lost, only a bit of fun but nevertheless

166n1fl.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Took a treble of Juve,Galatassaray and Shaktar-paying about 4-1

Loveley jublee.

Good work mate.
Always nice to see someone fleecing the bookies.

Cheers NJ. I nearly didn't do the rags as they always fuck me over. Cookie advised me about not doing any more than a treble as I was trying to win big with 8 or 9 team accies. I now realise that is just plain stupid so gonna stick to doubles and trebles and just try to make smaller amounts.

Porto,Dortmund and Arsenal for tonight?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Loveley jublee.

Good work mate.
Always nice to see someone fleecing the bookies.

Cheers NJ. I nearly didn't do the rags as they always fuck me over. Cookie advised me about not doing any more than a treble as I was trying to win big with 8 or 9 team accies. I now realise that is just plain stupid so gonna stick to doubles and trebles and just try to make smaller amounts.

Porto,Dortmund and Arsenal for tonight?

Looks like a plan,although I'd be tempted to take Zenit at home to Malaga rather than Dortmund away at Ajax,as they are the same price.
Can't see Spanish players enjoying a nice cold evening in Russia myself!

Tony Adcock said:
RDM odds for next manager to get the chop have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s and dropping. Some bookmakers have stopped taking bets......

Hmmmm

Hope some of you jumped on...............like printing money. i nice little earner that was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.