The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

bluemc1 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Goals Galore for me today also £10 @ 6/1

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

also had Burton, Dundee, Crawley, Fleetwood and Huddersfield £5 at 20/1.

So what were BlueMc1's selections for today?

I've gone for Wimbledon, rochdale, Rotherham,st Johnstone, wanted arsenal game but not on the bonus coupon, well done 1 down 3 to go

Well done mate 4 out of four, Liverpool and Fleetwood let me down in my two bet's.

Bluebee2 said:
bluemc1 said:
Bluebee2 said:
Goals Galore for me today also £10 @ 6/1

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
QPR

also had Burton, Dundee, Crawley, Fleetwood and Huddersfield £5 at 20/1.

So what were BlueMc1's selections for today?

I've gone for Wimbledon, rochdale, Rotherham,st Johnstone, wanted arsenal game but not on the bonus coupon, well done 1 down 3 to go

Well done mate 4 out of four, Liverpool and Fleetwood let me down in my two bet's.
cheers fella, unlucky there wigan had good record v liverpool in recent games, good selections though

nORWICH WIN. 5/1 AND 11/4 HALF TIME.

Candy from a baby........nap 'o' the day<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
A double on united to beat norwich and Liverpool to beat Wigan gets you double your money. These are the safe bets to win you money.

you think that's a safe bet ??

i'd go for norwich and wigan meself for a much better price. I#ll even back Norwich alone to beat utd if they're at home.

-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 am --

Blue Punter said:
Half Time/Full Time on Football is the way forward.

How do I know that? Well the price I get now and the price I used to get has been reduced in the last year by 30%.

I've been banned from the high street and have to do a bit of chicanery to get a bet online.

The top 2 in the Prem & leaders in the Championship. This weekend, Us, Them & Palace.
All losing at HT, win at FT, 33,000/1 treble.

Not even the bet I do, but I struggle to get on the bet(s) I want.

HT/FT only 9 possible outcomes. Barca v Anyone. The bookies hate it, because if they're nailed on (2/5 or less) it's 2 possible outcomes - Barca/Barca, Draw/Barca. (apply as necessary for Celtic, City, Bayern Munich, PSV, Madrid, Galatasaray, Juve, Rosenborg, PSG etc etc).

my favourite bet along with full time/draw. I got 22/1 on the England game which would have been a minimum of 28's last season

HOUSE.....

^^ i backed your tip,notts county went level with about eight left,i thought they would go on and get the winner mate.the rest won easy,close but no cigar...good thread this.

Ntini77 said:
Barney at 5/2 to beat van Gerwen in the Grand Slam of darts final. Mighty Mike is playing brilliantly, but I fancy Barney to be the more consistent player over the long format.
top shout

Ntini77 said:
Barney at 5/2 to beat van Gerwen in the Grand Slam of darts final. Mighty Mike is playing brilliantly, but I fancy Barney to be the more consistent player over the long format.

Good tip.

Right all sorted ive created the bet on betyourmate.com and its in open bets, if you just search goals galore you will find it, ive put up rules etc.... but they are all there for you to read before you except, just let me know when you are going to take the bet as it only stays open for 8 days

Has anyone ever bet on the cards market in football ?

This is where a yellow counts as 10 points and a red 25 points. You can bet on Over 30 or Under 40 etc, whatever you think the total points might be.

My question is, if a player gets 2 yellows and is sent off is that then a total of 45 points or just 25 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.