*The Official, Give Ade A Better Song Thread!*

What is it with our new songs this year, ther all shit.

dart song would be sung by teams like bolton, bora and wigan.

barry song which i heard at pompey was camp a fuck we'd get laughed at by other teams if that was to become a well known 1,

that terrible toure one, and the worst one off all we sing is..bellamy....bellamy.

I no we need some new ones but i'd rather just sing the older songs than that shite.

city-till-i-cry said:
Oh Adebayor,
When he shoots he scores
And the City Sing
OI OI OI

tried to get this going in outside oyster bar,cos i think it's class,few of my mates joined in but everyone else just luck bemused,maybe i should have tried on a matchday?

He hates the Gooners, could that be
because he was touched by Van Persie?
The Cockney's turned on our Ade
But he was loved at Man City
Adebayor, Adebayor
Give him the ball and he will score

fozziebear said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Oh Adebayor,
When he shoots he scores
And the City Sing
OI OI OI

tried to get this going in outside oyster bar,cos i think it's class,few of my mates joined in but everyone else just luck bemused,maybe i should have tried on a matchday?

I think if you try it on match day you will get others to join in and it might then take off. Don't think the "hung like an elephant" option would be a good idea for next home game because the arse fans will run with it and use the alternative words.

Howe about a variation of the old Max Boyce chant?

Adi ! Adi ! Adi!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

dom said:
Howe about a variation of the old Max Boyce chant?

Adi ! Adi ! Adi!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

Adebayor is a blue, is a blue, is a blue,
Adebayor is a blue,
He hates Gooners..

Think you all may know the tune :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.