Plays in blue, hes six foot four
Give him the ball and he will score
And then he'll finally know for sure..

We all love emmanuel adebayor, emmanuel adebayor, emmanuel adebayor
We all love emmanuel adebayor, emmanuel adebayor, emmanuel adebayor

To Madness, It must be love.

It must be love, love, love.
Nothing more nothing less Adebayor is the best.

I Know when we turn up, be it home, or away
I know that it's you who'l score to take the blues away.

Nothing more nothing less Adebayor is the best.

I dont think any team has a song to madness

The Iceman Cometh said:
Dirty old town - pogues http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVUZuVZWHkk

I met my love by the gas works wall
Dreamed a dream when we'd won f' all
Then he scored when he got the ball
Adey-bay-our
Adey-bay-our

should I go on or get my hat and coat?

We sang BLUE MOON by the Gas works wall
Dreamed a dream when we'd won f' all
Then he scored when he got the ball
Adey-bay-our
Adey-bay-our

we love emanuel we do, we love emanuel we do, we love emanuel we do ,oh emanuel we love you...........simples

As sung outside the Golden Cup for about 3 hours after the Blackburn game;

Adebayor, Adebayor, This is the best team you'll ever score for.

Short, simple, catchy etc

This darts one has been banded about for over a month now, there were about 15 posters bragging about how good it was on here, but not once have i heard it at any game! I even said to change "sing" to "roar" so the whole thing rhymed (something even my little cousin who's 9 said sounded better!) to the guy who made it up and he almost took the piss put of me and said "well we'll see who's version gets sung then wont we? afterall i am the South Stand"!

Since then ive been like "YAWN! still waiting to be shot down!" I may as well start it off and include the "roar" myself, at least i'll have had the balls to get it going! I even heard "boom boom boom, let me hear ya say Ade bayor!" to the tune of the Outhere Brothers song at Blackburn and that was an off the cuff joke one that about 25 people were joining in with!

Alls it needs is someone with a bit of balls to stand up at an away game with 5 or 6 mates - pick a time when its gone quiet - and within minutes that song will catch on! Instead of taking the piss out of me on here and then nothing materialising weeks later!

danburge82 said:
he almost took the piss put of me and said "well we'll see who's version gets sung then wont we? afterall i am the South Stand"!

Since then ive been like "YAWN! still waiting to be shot down!" I may as well start it off and include the "roar" myself, at least i'll have had the balls to get it going!

Instead of taking the piss out of me on here and then nothing materialising weeks later!

Get her :op

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.