*The Official, Give Ade A Better Song Thread!*

I'll sing anything over that boring, racist, infantile crap we come out with at the moment. But the darts one and the dirty old town ones are particularly good.

Posted this idea a couple of days ago, but didn't get much response (maybe because it's crap??)

How can we love you more
Emanuel Adebayor
We know he's gonna score
Emmanuel Adebayor

M People - How can I love you more.

That's me done, 2 posts in 2 years, i am off for a lie down.

Whn he was at Arsenal, the arsenal fans sung, 'give him the ball, and he will score'. As far as i'm concerned, Adebeyor wont know the words, he'll just here the tune and his name. He wont be able to hear it as degrading and will just hear his name being sung.

"Feed Bayor and he will score!"

I think this would work! Short and simple or can be prolongued! Yeh!!

to "THE BIG SHIP SAILS ON THE ALLY-ALLY-OH"

the lad we all know as the ade-bay-or
the ade-bay-or, the ade-bay-or
the lad we all know as the ade-bay-or
is a lad we'll all remember

thoughts?

or to "horsey, horsey dont you stop" (my personal favorite)

ade, ade dont you stop
just let your runs make defenders drop
your great in the air, and your great on the ground
giddy up, you're legend bound

Scott Howard said:
Just posted this on the "moan" thread - feedback required....

"Naa Naa Naaaa E-man-uel Ad-eba-yooor" repeat To the tune of the chant at the end of LSF by Kasabian.

I've been to a few festivals where crowds chant the tune repeatedly and it always sounds quality.

would sound brilliant this!

watch vid from 3mins
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tKPhiV0cCQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tKPhiV0cCQ</a>

agree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.