Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Billy Spurdle said:
Chippy_boy said:
I thought Tevez, Sweep and Weiss did that.

So when we win it's because of the players but when we don't it's the manager's fault??? IDIOT.

No, if you had read my other posts you would realise I was merely saying that we shouldn't leap to conclusions that everything is suddenly brilliant and all Hughes doubters are proved wrong. I could have picked the team (as indeed could 500 other people on here) and he didn't make any changes to influence the game. The players went out and got on with it.

Having said that, I did in fact give praise in my first post.

CRETIN.

Of late I have been a Hughes outer, and as much as I was impressed with how Wednesday's game went, im not niaeve enough to believe that all our woe's are behind us, I have nothing personal against hughes and in many way's I hope he proves me and many other's wrong, my main worries about him are his tactic's, and I doubt his skills managing the "big names", however I feel Wednesday showed the players playing for him. But my stance on him hasn't changed, (yet), im hoping to be proved wrong.

It's that Cowdenbeath moment. The Big One!

Damocles' swingometer is twitching towards a 17% Hughes lead over his detractors and Angelotti is feeling the chill wind of impending disaster.

Robbie, SWP and Bridge are aching to get at them and Barry and Lescott will be moved by the penetrating eyes of Capello from afar. Ade is building up to his monthly climax and Carlos is now at fever pitch. Micah will do anything for another Leslie embrace and Superman is polishing his underpants.

All we need to do is win. Which I am utterly confident we will by 2-0.

Nothing can go wrong. After that Hughes in forever.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Of late I have been a Hughes outer, and as much as I was impressed with how Wednesday's game went, im not niaeve enough to believe that all our woe's are behind us, I have nothing personal against hughes and in many way's I hope he proves me and many other's wrong, my main worries about him are his tactic's, and I doubt his skills managing the "big names", however I feel Wednesday showed the players playing for him. But my stance on him hasn't changed, (yet), im hoping to be proved wrong.

My sentiments exactly. My criticism of him is nothing to do with the guy personally. In fact I quite like the bloke. I really hope he comes good. Far better not to have the disruption of finding and installing a new manager, backroom staff etc. But my expectation is we will continue to underperform (in relation to our new aspirations) and he will get the sack before the season is out.

Pre Chelsea (h) Match:

Hughes In 46% [ 419 ]
Hughes Out 30% [ 272 ]
On the Fence 24% [ 215 ]

Greiver said:
47%!!!! GOING UP! I Hope we beat Chelsea today, I know we can, we just need our players to turn up and be themselves!

theyre all jumping off the fence cos we beat a reserve team.........what a fuckin surpirise :)

nimrod said:
Greiver said:
47%!!!! GOING UP! I Hope we beat Chelsea today, I know we can, we just need our players to turn up and be themselves!

theyre all jumping off the fence cos we beat a reserve team.........what a fuckin surpirise :)

nah, Hughes is getting all his pals to sign up and vote for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.