The Official Meltdown Thread

It's not that bad.

With about 10 players out injured and pretty much every player playing for their country in midweek we were in for a tough game.

To all you doom merchants, we are 7th, 2 points of 4th. Spurs drew today aswell. Although playing one up top v Blackburn is very frustrating and Silva should have come on much sooner.

Must play Silva, when he came on he was always looking to create, which no one other than Johnson really does. If we don't have playmakers we're going to be relying on luck, brute persistence, or a stroke of magic from Tevez/Johnson to get goals.

Where are the twatini apologists now? Can those of us who have criticised this negative, incompetent clown finally have our say without abuse? 1 point from Sunderland and Blackburn. No excuse, get him out.

calculated said:
Where are the twatini apologists now? Can those of us who have criticised this negative, incompetent clown finally have our say without abuse? 1 point from Sunderland and Blackburn. No excuse, get him out.

Muppet.

The Cranium said:
last 2 games have been fucking shithouse. Not quite sure what the fuck is going on. We'd have to be one of the most unimaginative teams going around

14 shots on targets, 6 off. Hardly bereft of creativity.

I only watched the 2nd half, but i have to give credit to Blackburn more than complain about us, i thought we played alright, they just had soem great defending and goalkeeping.

Certainly had the chances to win but it's a poor result and two points dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.