The Official Meltdown Thread

BLUENATIC said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd just like to know we he bothered buying Silva. Bet the lads really glad he came to warm our bench.

Posts like this tell me it's time to stay off bluemoon for a few days ... no offence pigeon

The lads right. If I were Silva watching Vieira starting ahead of me, and Barry coming on ahead of me, in a match when we needed to win, I'd be considering my future.

buckshot said:
Ducky_ said:
It's not that bad.

With about 10 players out injured and pretty much every player playing for their country in midweek we were in for a tough game.

To all you doom merchants, we are 7th, 2 points of 4th. Spurs drew today aswell. Although playing one up top v Blackburn is very frustrating and Silva should have come on much sooner.

This doesn't make sense, there isn't a team out there with the same excuses. Why don't these problems cause Chelsea and Arsenal to play poorly?

Blackurn had 6 players away on internationals. We had the talent to win the game no doubt, but Blackburn are never an easy side, all the top teams struggle against them.

We should have won and we had more than enough chances to win the game. This is football, the best team doesn't always win.

Shit performance. Shit result. Another baffling team selection from Mancini.

Not much positive to take from the entire situation.

Looks like not buying a forward was a big fucking mistake.

Oh, and I really don't care whether Viera scored for us or not - his place in the starting XI was an affront to everyone in the stadium who paid to turn up today...he was garbage, a waste of space, and basically a a strolling example of everything which is wrong with Mancini's thinking...

I thought we were unlucky today
Only a huge error from Hart and Tour(and you cant blame Mancini for that)
And great keeping and defending from Blackburn and we would of had 3 points

Its still very early in the season and only Chelsea & Arsenal have hit the ground running everyone else have looked patchy at best including us

To me the good news is that the mistake that was made won't happen again, and you really have to give credit to Blackburn, they stepped up and made the plays when they had to.

hgblue said:
BLUENATIC said:
Posts like this tell me it's time to stay off bluemoon for a few days ... no offence pigeon

The lads right. If I were Silva watching Vieira starting ahead of me, and Barry coming on ahead of me, in a match when we needed to win, I'd be considering my future.

Silva is our main man in the Europa League. I think Mancini is taking it very seriously.

Its not been top notch by a long shot, but fuck me have we been unlucky. And the ref today, I'm sorry but he was pretty poor. Should be able to finish it off ourselves though. But great and lucky defending denied us the victory. And Robinson having a great match, how often does that happen? I mean he is so unreliable.

And the reserve goalie for sunderland last match.

Pretty god damn unreal, and I feel cursed and robbed again.

But the bottom line is still, not feckin good enough.

The world hates us, and so does god.

Fuck you god.

We dropped 2 points, it happens.
We have alot of players out of action, things will only get better.
Frustrated? yes. Worried? not really.
Keep the faith lads

a ridiculous defending error in a poor fist half lost us that game nothing else. we were good in the second not excellent so they parked the bus and walked away with a lucky point in the end.

if anyone is to blame its those prats hart and toure for giving a team who only defend an even bigger incentive to defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.