The Official Meltdown Thread

calculated said:
Where are the twatini apologists now? Can those of us who have criticised this negative, incompetent clown finally have our say without abuse? 1 point from Sunderland and Blackburn. No excuse, get him out.

I find it highly amusing that you, of all people, can call anyone negative when I've yet to see you say a single positive thing about our club.

calculated said:
Where are the twatini apologists now? Can those of us who have criticised this negative, incompetent clown finally have our say without abuse? 1 point from Sunderland and Blackburn. No excuse, get him out.

Fuck off

Meh, one mistake in defence and completely dominated the game otherwise as well as gotten a penalty. Unfortunate to draw but Rags and Spuds drew too so not too bad for us.

Ducky_ said:
It's not that bad.

With about 10 players out injured and pretty much every player playing for their country in midweek we were in for a tough game.

To all you doom merchants, we are 7th, 2 points of 4th. Spurs drew today aswell. Although playing one up top v Blackburn is very frustrating and Silva should have come on much sooner.

This doesn't make sense, there isn't a team out there with the same excuses. Why don't these problems cause Chelsea and Arsenal to play poorly?

Its frustrating to watch, but to put it into perspective we had 14 attempts on thier target to thier 2. On another day we could have had 2 or 3 including a pen.

Its not good enough to draw at home to Blackburn, but we are adapting to a new style of play and that wont happen in the space of 2 or 3 games. It will be a gradual process.

Pigeonho said:
I'd just like to know we he bothered buying Silva. Bet the lads really glad he came to warm our bench.

Completely pointless bringing him on for 5 minutes, thought he'd get at least half an hour.

calculated said:

Please don't tell me your serious ! 4 games in and you want mancini out
could I remind you it's the players that cross the white line, not the manager.
I knew we were not going to win as soon as I saw Jo was going to be upfront. He is the most useless piece of shit I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.