The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Dubai Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Some nobhead will pull you for being racist waspish, with the ooo ooo ooo. .
Good spot.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Mate, i just typed in gifbin etc and there was a dog riding a bike. Confused.com. Sorry.

Surely we should make reference to the goals Ade is scoring

Just like we did with Goater

Adebayor adebayor

Feed him the ball
So he can score and be loved some more

Adebayor Adebayor

At blackburn, a large group of City fans were singing,

Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
Just like Tevez
he said F#ck the top four

Bossman Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
what is

Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

Again!!

So is this JOKE racist then?

West African bloke goes legging it into the pub, "excuse me landlord can i use your toilet"? certainly sir, its just over there.
So im stood there having a lash when this bloke comes charging in, unduz his zip, "aaahhhhhhh, just made it", so i said, fuk me mate, can you make me one like that?

As its not even funny its only purpose is to be racist so to me it is racist.

Hello Bossmanblue. Mate, can i just say that you and the likes of you are creating a living nightmare for the future generations. I.E., first there was no standing at the match, then there was no swearing at the match, then there was no smoking at the match, what next mate, no beer? i hear you laugh, but believe me, this will be next. I know there is a line that cannot be crossed, ie racist abuse and the like, but ffs, to say that last joke that i posted is racist, is beyond belief. Remember this mate, once your freedom has gone, its gone forever. Just a thought, thats all. PS, IN GOOD TIME, YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THOUGHT CRIME, and you my friend will have to be responsible for helping the process, please
think about this before helping the process, if not for your kids and grandkids, do it for mine. PEACE TO YOU.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-HaIGTCOgQ[/youtube]

buzzer1 said:
Mate, i just typed in gifbin etc and there was a dog riding a bike. Confused.com. Sorry.
Am I the only one seeing the "That's Racist" gif then?

Oh well, I failed.

BlueT said:
At blackburn, a large group of City fans were singing,

Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
Just like Tevez
he said F#ck the top four
He's not f*****g the top 4 though... he's still in it!

Dubai Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Am I the only one seeing the "That's Racist" gif then?

Oh well, I failed.

Just had another sken and cant see it, soz mate.

Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
When we feed him
Then he's gonna score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.