Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Tricky_Trev said:
BlueT said:
At blackburn, a large group of City fans were singing,

Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
Just like Tevez
he said F#ck the top four
He's not f*****g the top 4 though... he's still in it!

Let me try to explain, by singing, just like Tevez, he said F#ck the top four. The City fans are are implying Adebayor and Tevez would prefer to play for us rather than the SO CALLED top four. Arse, rags, dippers, and Chelski.

Not sure what you mean, not f#cking the top four?

I will, but needs somemore to sing along otherwise sounds shite singing alone.

We need to sing it when the ground quiet so the words can be heard by people around you and eventually the song will spread I am sure

shadygiz said:
15872hl.gif

Thanks shady.

Balti said:
Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
When we feed him
Then he's gonna score

Well posted Balti. keeps it simple and keeps him happy. The original one will have him wanting to leave.

Trigger said:
Balti said:
Ade-ba-yor
Ade-ba-yoroooor
When we feed him
Then he's gonna score

feck me cant sing that as it will be construed as stereotyping black africans!

Trigg, good spot, and im very very afraid, that your right. People dont realise what they are creating.

Dont think there is ever going to be agreement reached over which songs best.

Will be decided at the matches loudest voices win

big blueballs said:
Bossman Blue said:
Not appropriate at all. Its racist.
please explain!

BBB, checkout his reply to my joke that i posted earlier in the thread, then checkout his non-reply to my other post, Silence and deafening spring to mind. Woops, im being prejudice against deaf and dumb people.

We used to sing a song that referred to the alleged generous size of Vonk's willy. I don't recall the legions of miserable bastards against fun finding that racist. But then Vonk was a white guy and as far I'm aware the Dutch are not generally well know for their larger than average sized willy's.

It's just a song. In pretty poor taste admittedly and probably not appropriate but racist? No, I think some people actively seek to find racism so they can feel a bit righteous for while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.