The Official NFL 2012-13

I love this thread
"Yeah i support the Oakland Raiders because they are utter dogshit like City used to be"

So why dont you support a good team like we are now then?

I know how people perceive The Cowboys but at i supported the team i first knew about, pretty much the way most of us support City, I didn't even know they were successful I was 5 years old. Anyway they been shit for year. Bledsoe and Romo my dear god

I can't wait for the new season even if this thread is a bit premature!

Count me in for the Fantasy Football again..loved the live draft last year although regret taking Rivers with the No.1 pick.

The Chargers have gone backwards the past couple of years but have had a really good draft and free agency despite losing VJax. A lot will depend on the new group of young and hungry pass rushers. If we nail the defence we will be right in there with a shot. Peyton Manning can get to fuck.

Overall I really fancy the Bengals as the surprise package. They went into the PO last year with a rookie QB and this year they had 3 first round draft picks and used them very well. They are a big price at 35/1.

The Colts, Patriots, Cowboys, Raiders and Steelers can all crash and burn.

I will put up another thread over the weekend. Looks like we'll easily get 10. There wont be a concrete date for the draft until around a few weeks before the season so we can all be present for it.

niall_mcfc said:
I will put up another thread over the weekend. Looks like we'll easily get 10. There wont be a concrete date for the draft until around a few weeks before the season so we can all be present for it.

Im up for it
Not sure if this will work as well but we could get a bluemoon league up on Madden 13
Xbox PS3 and its also Facebook this year and all 3 can be integrated together so it wont matter which one you play on they all link up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.