The Official NFL 2012-13

kippaxwarrior said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Saints are in a mess at the moment after the bounty scandal
4 players suspended as are most of the backroom staff and head coach Sean Payton suspended for a year
Im a Pats fan(before anyone starts ive been a fan since 86!) Big season ahead and if the quartet of Brady,Woodhead,Welker and Gronkowski stay fit and hit the ground running another Superbowl could be on the cards. If Gronkowski was 100% for the Superbowl last season the Pats would of beat the Giants
As mentioned by some posters before the Ravens are a major threat this year and i think the AFC Championship game will be between the Pats and Ravens

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm --

They are the rags of the NFL

See what you have gone and done there is told me thinking it will bother me but it doesnt. First jersey I got so just follow them. I also follow the 49ers because I like SF

Didnt mean it like that.Anyway the Cowboys havent been good since the mid 90's although the new stadium looks fantastic and it has the worlds biggest HD TV!
Keep your eye on the 49's though
Good young team and made it to the NFC Championship last year and would of got to the Superbowl had it not been for their punt return man making really bad errors
Alex Smith is a good QB and they have signed Randy Moss which will help him and have managed to keep most of the players from last year
Also coach Jim Harbaugh is a up and coming coach and as a former QB in the NFL their offence is excellent

<a class="postlink" href="http://gizmodo.com/madden/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gizmodo.com/madden/</a>

Quality :)

kippaxwarrior said:
davymcfc said:
I'm looking forward to it now. Always said that I like cowboys although I have no affiliation with any of the teams.

Sussed out that I will always have a soft spot for the saints after 2009. Was an epic season and I will always want them to succeed as they were underdogs all season.

Saints are in a mess at the moment after the bounty scandal
4 players suspended as are most of the backroom staff and head coach Sean Payton suspended for a year
Im a Pats fan(before anyone starts ive been a fan since 86!) Big season ahead and if the quartet of Brady,Woodhead,Welker and Gronkowski stay fit and hit the ground running another Superbowl could be on the cards. If Gronkowski was 100% for the Superbowl last season the Pats would of beat the Giants
As mentioned by some posters before the Ravens are a major threat this year and i think the AFC Championship game will be between the Pats and Ravens

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
As always i will follow the Dallas Cowboys mainly due to the fact I was given the jersey when i was younger so just followed them

I'd say the Patriots are more the rags of the league. No one likes them but their own fans, knobhead coach, cheaters, pundits lick their arse...

anyone else with me on the 49ers? started supporting them a few years ago when my auntie brought me a 49ers shirt back, when they were shit, pretty good now, could win it

Ell-ano said:
anyone else with me on the 49ers? started supporting them a few years ago when my auntie brought me a 49ers shirt back, when they were shit, pretty good now, could win it

Called that earlier, I fancy them to do it. Nice easy division coupled with a great coach and a good draft adding to a lot of talent.
Also Aldon Smith is only going to get better. He'll go to a lot of Pro Bowls

I've been watching NFL since I was 15-16, which was in 04 and have to say, there's no real team I "support" to the extent that I dislike others. I just really like the sport in general, although I have a soft spot for the Patriots as they were the first team I ever saw.

Don't know too many of the players, who's good and who's bad, who are the good coaches etc, but for some bizarre reason, I really enjoy watching it.

Great tactical battle and always interesting to look where players are running and to try and figure out why they've attacked a particular space/player.

Always look for the Vikings.

As for hurling - one of the best sports I have ever seen live, third only to horse racing and football (real football, not American football :oP ). Phenomenal speed and skill involved. Up the Prem!

kippaxwarrior said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
As always i will follow the Dallas Cowboys mainly due to the fact I was given the jersey when i was younger so just followed them

Yeah right - America's team.
I started watching in the early eighties when Channel 4 picked it up. First game was Cowboys v Redskins, Dallas were 17-0 up and like always, I rooted for the Skins as they were the underdogs............Final score was 31-17 to the Skins!
Before I was married, I used to try to listen to live games on AFRTS - crap reception, signal drop-out etc. I lost count of the times when I overslept coz I had been up half the night just to hear the scores and then lost reception just before the Skins score was given!!
Boy, have they been shit recently? Maybe RG3 will help turn things around. Here's hoping anyways.

I've only ever been to one NFL game, Jags V Titans a good few years ago now. Cheapest tickets were at the back of one of the end zones, and as I was coming back to my seat from getting a beer, Eddie George ran in a TD for the Titans. Obviously being used to City games, I let rip with something along the lines of "FUCK OFF GEORGE YOU WANKER" as loud as I could. Settling back into my seat, I took a look around at the horrified faces of men, women and kids, as we had unknowingly bought tickets in the family section....Needless to say I just concentrated on the beer after that :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.