The Official Not Going To The Final Thread :-(

Always Ali

Team supported
The Champions of Everything
3140 points and missed out! So it's the pub or City Square!

How many did you miss out by?

Where are you going to watch?

Feel sorry for all blues who can't go. Stupid small allocations. Sleep easy that because you, a true blue, can't go, some suit with no affiliation gets to go...pathetic!

quiet_riot said:
Feel sorry for all blues who can't go. Stupid small allocations. Sleep easy that because you, a true blue, can't go, some suit with no affiliation gets to go...pathetic!

It's the way the game has become on a larger scale. It's not right. But we all accept certain conditions as part of this broader ideology.

gio's side step said:
quiet_riot said:

It's the way the game has become on a larger scale. It's not right. But we all accept certain conditions as part of this broader ideology.

I don't, in fact I'm considering downgrading to a City card next year. There doesn't seem much point in buying two season cards which I can barely afford anyway, when I struggle to get to a third of the games because of work commitments, only to be way off when it comes to final tickets. I couldn't be more down in the dumps.

Judge Roughneck said:
gio's side step said:

I don't, in fact I'm considering downgrading to a City card next year. There doesn't seem much point in buying two season cards which I can barely afford anyway, when I struggle to get to a third of the games because of work commitments, only to be way off when it comes to final tickets. I couldn't be more down in the dumps.

Understand completely. My point was, whether you refer to it as corporate, neo-liberalism, globalisation, or whatever else, the process has sped up at such an accelerating rate over the past 10-20 years, that many of us go to games, and still feed the conditions out of which issues like this emerge. Whether that be paying £3.95 for a pint, £40+ for a shirt etc. It would take fans all over the country to stop going to games, to stop spending money, to make a significant statement, before things like, the corporate wembley thing is even discussed. And it isnt going to happen unfortunately.

gio's side step said:
quiet_riot said:

Don't think its changed that much regarding cup finals to be honest we got 25k out of 100k in 1981 if memory serves me right, this time we,ve got 25k out of less than 90k its always been the same right or wrong, i suppose what could be classed as wrong is the fact we struggled to get 25k for some of the early replays and now 25k seems to be nowhere near enough.

gio's side step said:
Judge Roughneck said:

Understand completely. My point was, whether you refer to it as corporate, neo-liberalism, globalisation, or whatever else, the process has sped up at such an accelerating rate over the past 10-20 years, that many of us go to games, and still feed the conditions out of which issues like this emerge. Whether that be paying £3.95 for a pint, £40+ for a shirt etc. It would take fans all over the country to stop going to games, to stop spending money, to make a significant statement, before things like, the corporate wembley thing is even discussed. And it isnt going to happen unfortunately.

I get your point, but the "re-sale" of tickets is against the terms of sale (does this apply to Club Wembley?) and as long as I am prepared to cough up £565 (including £149 arrangement fee) I can get a ticket today! This issue should be addressed straight away as the fans of every club that qualifies for a major final just get fucked over because the FA dropped a massive bollock with the overspend on Wembley! I am bitter of course and the pain will go away one day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.