The Official Not Going To The Final Thread :-(

I missed out by 110 points.....Absolutely gutted I was considering I got straight through on the phone at 9am on Wednesday..... Am hoping for a miracle now or a fairy godmother/father in order to obtain a ticket

MJB said:
Went to the semi had a truly outstanding weekend. had enough points for the final but my mates lad whose been a blue since he was born has just got back from his second tour in afghan, he let his SC go last year. I let him have my ticket, thought he deserved a break. The look on his face made it all worthwhile!!!!. Cant decide wether to go down to london or coms or stay in Durham with another couple of blues. The landlord of my local says we can turn it into the Kippax for the day!!. All blues going to Wembley have a great day sing your hearts out and we will succeed

CTID
Great gesture, top man. Hope good karma comes your way!

City Square for 5 of us, We all went to the semi defiantly 1 of the best days of my life, outside greyhound pub 1st then standing there singing blue moon with another 32000 blues with the rag end empty.....the stuff dreams are made of.....
Anyway hope every1 has a great day & do us proud, come on .....

......WE CAN BREAK THIS 35 YEAR HOODOO.......................

See you all at city square on 14/05/2011....

Will be sat on my couch getting hammered and cheering the lads on. Had a top day at the Semi. A shame the FA fucked over the fans with their pathetic allocations for the Final.

I can't make the final but i was at city square for the semi and it was a top day so i'll be there again on the 14th

kennycar said:
I had 3680, my dad had 3480, he's been taking me since i was a boy so didn't feel right getting a ticket without him. Wished I'd purchased him an Everton ticket to get his points up to 3500 now.

That is a proper shame but i would of done the same as you pal

billy_big_spuds said:
I went to the semi, and I'm happy with that. Seeing us dick them lot at Wembley will always be a better day than beating stoke in a final.
I'm going City Square, it'll be top, and I reckon there will be a good 5k there so its the next best thing to going wembley IMO.

Whilst dicking the scum at Wembley was amazing, I have to say I reckon we really do need to move on though. Don't get me wrong, I hate them as much as anybody, and the semi will live forever in the memory up there with Dickov's goal and Blackburn away the year after. But, lifting the cup is more important, by a country mile. If we don't, the semi will just be another false dawn, and another episode of "typical City"...
Whilst beating the shite is always gonna be near the top of our priorities, if we are truly gonna move on, winning trophies needs to be at the top.
How many times have we beat the shite (home and away not too long ago), to still see them go on and win the league.
The best snub we can do is to start ignoring the shitheads, treat em as a minor irritant like they did to us for years, and just win trophies.

What are the Wembley turnstiles like for doubling up? any
feedback greatly appreciated. I'm currently in training for the big day and I have shed a stone in readiness just in case no tickets come my way. It would be very rude not to go ticket or no ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.