• Lescott

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • SWP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Jong

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Re: vote for november player of the month

Although I'd love to be saying Ade, Tevez, RSC, Bellamy, SWP or Stevie Ireland for all those fantastic goals scored that have kept us in the running for the top 4, it's got to be Given for me - far too often for my liking he's managed to help us get those last 7 draws, but has done that amazingly well & In my opinion deserves it.

Saying that, I'm getting slightly worried that our player of the month has the same jinx as the Manager of the Month - most, if not all, of the winners go on to have a not-so-good next month?? Maybe I should change my vote to Joe Hart???

pardoe said:
andybluenolan said:
de jong all day, he has been sensational lately.
You thought he played well at Birmingham, or even yesterday?

yes he played well at birmingham just wish everyone else played that well and as for yesterday he was brilliant up until his booking, then he was a little cautious for obvious reasons but up until that point he swept everything up in midfield. Imo we should of replaced him after the booking and put kompany in there because once bullard knew de jong was booked he just ran at him.

Roque Santa Cruz he's been a revelation since back from injury

Games:

Birmingham 0 - 0 City
City 3 - 3 Burnley
Liverpool 2 - 2 City
City 1 - 1 Hull

Please vote for your preferred Player of the Month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.