The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Ja Salford Blue

from our 12 games to go i think 9 wins (as long as one of them is against them lot) might just do it.

lets say we won 9 (including against them) drew 2 & lost 1 that would give us 92 points

They would then have to win all their 11 other games to win the league

what does anyone else think?

this is starting to drive me mad now!

Re: What results do you think we need to win the league

chill

one game at a time

all we need is are the same (or possibly slighty worse) than ManUre.

Thats it.

i've got a feeling we are going to do it.

I think you'll find pretty much every combination has been covered in twenty six similar threads.

daveduke67 said:
I think you'll find pretty much every combination has been covered in twenty six similar threads.

Exactly. Que sera, sera

My honest opinion is that we need to win them all, I cannot see United losing a game up to the derby which even then we do not know what the outcome will be!!

We need to beat Chelsea and Arsenal and hope for United to lose or draw at Spurs this weekend, If we lose against Chelsea or Arsenal I have a feeling we are going to struggle. We need a 4 point cushion going into the derby so if we win; we win the league and if we lose we are still 1 point clear with 2 winnable games left.

Either way United have the easier run in than us so we just got to keep going a game at a time ad keeping the faith in winning the title!

we win all our games then we win it by 5 clear points!!!!
easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the shite have to win all there's which means beating us in manchester and they win it by one!!!!!!
so just win city win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

james1910 said:
we win all our games then we win it by 5 clear points!!!!
easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the shite have to win all there's which means beating us in manchester and they win it by one!!!!!!
so just win city win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ This. The only game i`m concerned about (i suppose) is the Arse. I think if it comes to the crunch, we`ll beat u** at home. The players look fit, strong & confident. We`re playing as a team & looking good. Can`t wait for every game to come.

The 3 most important games that would give us the title are those against chelsea, arsenal & maybe united.

We win those then we're home and dry :-))

Stoke and Newcastle away are crucial fixtures, two of the hardest non-top four/five away days of the season. United, Chelsea, Spurs, and Liverpool have failed to take 3pts from the Britannia (we and Arsenal yet to go). Newcastle may depend on which Newcastle turns up, the ones who mercilessly destroyed the scum 3-0 at home or the ones who lost to Chelsea 3-0 at home. They haven't lost in 5 games at home though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.