The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: What results do you think we need to win the league

The win at home against the scum is obviously a must win but apart from that the key results we need are defeats for the scum ,or at least some draws,somewhere.

I know it's easy to say we just have to win all our games but we probably won't and we do have a bunch of much harder games than they do.If we do extremely well I expect we might drop something like 8 points so they have to drop at least 6.(apart from the 3 against us.)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The win at home against the scum is obviously a must win but apart from that the key results we need are defeats for the scum ,or at least some draws,somewhere.

I know it's easy to say we just have to win all our games but we probably won't and we do have a bunch of much harder games than they do.If we do extremely well I expect we might drop something like 8 points so they have to drop at least 6.(apart from the 3 against us.)

mate if they drop 3 against us and we drop 8 overall then they can only drop another 2 cos of our GD

Ja Salford Blue said:
from our 12 games to go i think 9 wins (as long as one of them is against them lot) might just do it.

lets say we won 9 (including against them) drew 2 & lost 1 that would give us 92 points

They would then have to win all their 11 other games to win the league

what does anyone else think?

this is starting to drive me mad now!

If Rags win tomorrow then title is almost certainly there based upon rags and our runs ins - both clubs will drop points without a doubt but the extra home game may prove to be the difference.

As a minimum we must beat the rags at home and we can probably afford to loose maybe 3 games at most (or drop 6 points which ever way you want to cut it)

The last minute goal last week almost made me puke 3 points tomorrow for the rags and its over - aint being negative but looking at our respective run in only a fookin idiot would not be concered

One game at a time and all that but deep down we all know this to be the truth

I think we can still afford to lose another game and draw maybe 1, 2 at a push.

Obviously dropping none will be ideal, but i still think we'll slip up somewhere though.

Swansea next week, think we'll either get beat or draw, dunno why just do.

Freestyler said:
I think we can still afford to lose another game and draw maybe 1, 2 at a push.

Obviously dropping none will be ideal, but i still think we'll slip up somewhere though.

Swansea next week, think we'll either get beat or draw, dunno why just do.

I disagree, City seem to be firing on all cylinders right now. Free-flowing moving forward and a stone wall at the back.

We have to win all of our games. We cannot afford to drop any points. From the rags remaining fixtures can you honestly see them dropping points ? because I can't. As for us ,we have 4 very hard fixtures in arsenal, Chelsea, toon and stoke to get points from before the derby. Personally I think it's too tough an order but I hope to
God I'm wrong.

i thnk if they beat spurs tomorrow , they are huge favourites.

if they drop points, i think we will be favourites.

tomorrows game is huge. could do with going into the derby at least on lvele terms. i fancy us to beat them. if they lose tomorrow that is a huge boost for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.