West Brom (h)
Norwich (a)
Wolves (a)

United play;

QPR (h)
Wigan (a)
Villa (h)
Everton (h)

If we play the way we know we can, I think there is a real possibility of narrowing the gap to at least 3 before we play each other. Not to mention United have Swansea and Sunderland to come after, albeit we have Newcastle away and a QPR team fighting for survival. It all starts with nothing less than 3 points against Arsenal.

MSP said:
Pam, when I start some business I'll kindly ask you to PM me daily with your optimism quotes to make me hungry about it :)

Never give in.

pudge said:
Before the derby we play;

Arsenal (a)
West Brom (h)
Norwich (a)
Wolves (a)

United play;

QPR (h)
Wigan (a)
Villa (h)
Everton (h)

If we play the way we know we can, I think there is a real possibility of narrowing the gap to at least 3 before we play each other. Not to mention United have Swansea and Sunderland to come after, albeit we have Newcastle away and a QPR team fighting for survival. It all starts with nothing less than 3 points against Arsenal.

And we've already beaten six out of the seven teams we're due to play.

Pam said:
pudge said:
Before the derby we play;

Arsenal (a)
West Brom (h)
Norwich (a)
Wolves (a)

United play;

QPR (h)
Wigan (a)
Villa (h)
Everton (h)

And we've already beaten six out of the seven teams we're due to play.
Taking away West Brom who we still have to play, Sunderland is the only team we haven't beaten this season. We're as good as and better than anyone on our day we just need to keep going.

Am I the only one that thinks the rags will only drop points against us?

They're so close to the title and I can't see them blowing it away in the next 4 games.

Call me cynic, but hey...

Jumanji said:
Am I the only one that thinks the rags will only drop points against us?

They're so close to the title and I can't see them blowing it away in the next 4 games.

Call me cynic, but hey...

I didn't think there was even a 1% chance they'd lose to Wigan, so I'm hopeful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.