The Official Run In Thread (merged)

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
We're definitely going to that game with 5 points behind... at least
Obviously

if we go into the game against Arsenal 8, 6 or 5 points behind the team will definitely be up for it, finally.

:))
I know, those are all the possible positions we could find ourselves in.

But when you just repeat, "We're definitely going to that game with 5 points behind... at least", it's called stating the bleeding obvious

Spin it as much as you like :) but when you say that "you like Rags playing first and if we go to Arsenal with 8, 6 or 5 points, the team will definitely be up for it" one of those 3 options is bleeding obvious right now with or without rags playing first so the team should be the bleeding obviously up for it right now.

Nothing important of course, and I was just joking but since you have some interesting need to turn your lapses into my idiotism, I have to fight against it ;).

MSP said:
Spin it as much as you like :) but when you say that "you like Rags playing first and if we go to Arsenal with 8, 6 or 5 points, the team will definitely be up for it" one of those 3 options is bleeding obvious right now with or without rags playing first so the team should be the bleeding obviously up for it right now.

Nothing important of course, and I was just joking but since you have some interesting need to turn your lapses into my idiotism, I have to fight against it ;).
You would think but judging our past few performances that isn't the case, which was more my point.

pudge said:
If we win our last 7 games, and United win all but the derby then at least we'll have gone down fighting and made United earn it.

If we're honest, if United win all but the derby then I think it's safe to say they deserve it. When they had to to go to Chelsea, WHL and the Emirates they got 7/9 points and when we went to Stoke, Swansea and played Sunderland we got 2/9.

And what happened to them versus Newcastle, Stoke and Blackburn at OT? Or against us for that matter. They got 1 point out of 6 V the Bar Codes; 3 out of a possible six against Blackburn and a draw at the Brittania. They haven't even played Sunderland away yet. What point are you trying to make?

Pam said:
pudge said:
If we win our last 7 games, and United win all but the derby then at least we'll have gone down fighting and made United earn it.

If we're honest, if United win all but the derby then I think it's safe to say they deserve it. When they had to to go to Chelsea, WHL and the Emirates they got 7/9 points and when we went to Stoke, Swansea and played Sunderland we got 2/9.

And what happened to them versus Newcastle, Stoke and Blackburn at OT? Or against us for that matter. They got 1 point out of 6 V the Bar Codes; 3 out of a possible six against Blackburn and a draw at the Brittania. They haven't even played Sunderland away yet. What point are you trying to make?
The point I'm making is that when the pressure was on them to get results and keep pace with us, they did.

pudge said:
Pam said:
pudge said:

The point I'm making is that when the pressure was on them to get results and keep pace with us, they did.

I thought that was quite obvious tbh

pudge said:
Pam said:
pudge said:

They was getting them results in my opinion because all the management and players who have been there and done it were telling them "keep winning, city will crack up because they have never been there before" so now them players think they have done it they have won the league well they were celebrating like they had! Now just think? What if we beat arsenal and the scum draw against QPR? Those players who thought it was over will bottle it! I really believe if we beat Arsenal we Will win the league...

MSP said:

I don't think it makes that much difference who plays first. The players should focus on their own game and worry about other people's results later.

By the way Waspish, I concur about Sunday's match. If we beat the Arse, I think we will go on to take the title.

pudge said:
Pam said:
pudge said:

Fair enough but no bugger who watched their home game V Fulham last week could possily come away with the impression that they won't bottle it. They bottled it big time that day and only just got away with it. We bottled it and didn't. Therein lies the difference. Perhaps next time it will be our turn to get lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.