The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

alera said:
Phil Thompson. PMSL.

What a prize fucking clown this guy is.

Yaya Toure and David Silva not good enough for the prem or any top side.

This is the same Yaya Toure that was pretty much the best player in the world in that position a yearor so ago when barca were beating everyone and won the champions league very very easily.

Yaya was one of their best players. David Silva - Liverpool, Rags, Real Madrid, pretty much every top club in europe has been after him for years.

The only reason Yaya left Barca was because they have busquets - hes spanish and basque so on that basis yaya wouldnt get him out of that barca side. Hes also pretty much the best player in the world in that position currently - him playing every game for spain and them winning the world cup in the summer proves this.

THe only reason silva is not a regualr starter in that spanish side is that they have busquets, Xavi, iniesta, Fabragas etc etc etc. They just have thebest midfield players in the world at the moment by a country mile, everyone on football knows this except Phil Thompson it would seem.

What did he exactly say? I cant believe that.

I prefer Given over Hart

1- He already proved him self as one of the best goal keepers in the League.
2- He is 34 years old , and he still has 5 years ahead of him ! Look at VDS and how old is he.
3- There is no big pressure on him because he is not English , and the media don`t speak about him on a daily basis like Hart !

To every blue, this season will be a pleasure to stand next to you with new found optimism. Be as proud as we have always been and hopefully this will be our season.

To every single one of you, good luck and enjoy, whatever happens.

What did he exactly say? I cant believe that.

Believe it dude, he doesnt rate Yaya and Silva average players not good enough for the prem or a top side according to him. Seriously why do sky have this dickhead on the tv ? Hes biased and clueless. embarassing TBH.

Surprised SWP is starting and Ade not.

That said with Boatang injured its the team i was expecting.

Barry, Yaya, De Jong in the centre. Destroy destroy destroy destroy...........

A team setup not to loose with our record against spurs and all the new players I have to agree with the line up.

Considering we lost this fixture 3 - 0 last season a draw would be an excellent result IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.