The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Mods please sticky :-)

bizzbo said:
this will probably be the only thread I read in this forum anymore.

PLEASE keep updating it, you're doing a very good job Ono, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who just can't be bothered with all the bullshitters in the other threads anymore.

your not the only one, this forums gone ridiculas since the mods got giddy merging all the threads, i understand the annoyance of endless john tery threads, but seeing a 1000page thread is unbearable, a 20 page thread you could at least catch up on the conversation, but unless your devoted 24/7 you have no idea what the fooks going on, all the intresting topics get merged into a 1087 page thread.....updates page 487!!....then we get a sticky thread saying "all the interesting crap that was taking place somewhere in the lescott thread that only a few devotees could find will not be tollerated." lol, sorry for having a moan but im losing touch with this forum, as soon as you post something is dissapeared into another merged thread.

ONO i for one salute you for making this thread, and if you could possibly add some upto date ITKer's information onto the players it would help a lot of us. if not thanks for making this thread anyway, top man!

kippaxblue76 said:
ono said:
bizzbo said:
this will probably be the only thread I read in this forum anymore.

PLEASE keep updating it, you're doing a very good job Ono, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who just can't be bothered with all the bullshitters in the other threads anymore.
Cheers mate

Cracking idea this pal, on the Terry section where it says Pollerz said 24-48 hrs, what date did he say that?
Yesterday mate (15th)

And cheers.

I feel that the stumbling block with Lescott is Moyes, however if we up our bid then Everton the club will give in, over Moyes head.

Also with the chance of trebling his wages then Lescott himself will probably put in a transfer request.

I think SWP and Bridge have selling the club at England get togethers.

I was just thinking, what the chances of us announcing Lescott and Adebayor in a double-whammy sort of thing today? That'd be amazing :D
Hughes did say he wanted most signings done for the Vodacom challenge cup...
Any ITKs want to shed some light on this perhaps pretty please?

I suspect nobody ever reads anything on this thread except the original (updated) post ..... but I LOVE this thread.

Great thread this. Cheers mate for the continued updates

Great thread this. Cheers mate for the continued updates

SSN: Everton reject Manchester City's 15 million bid for Jolean Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.