The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 15:07 (13/10)

Can one of the mods sticky this again please.

I'm warming up my transfer updating engines.

2 days to go.

Actually i'll edit the main page now. I've nothing better to do.

Let the bollocks begin.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 10:41 (30/12)

ono said:
Any idea why the text on my first post (page 1) is showing up like it is?
I can see that as well :( Looks like javascript that hasn't been parsed properly... Dunno why... Try creating the links for scratch or contact a mod to look at it?

Can we have some juicy transfer rumours, pretty please. Work is boring at the moment.

lionheart said:
Can we have some juicy transfer rumours, pretty please. Work is boring at the moment.

I have heard robbie savage is set to come too eastlands as a player at first then when he retires in 5 seasons he will then be manager, oh 5yr contract £123,000pw medical allready done ;)

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 13:31 (30/12)

According to Italian media, City and Inter want to sign HSV defender Jerome Boateng.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 10:02 (31/12)

On the Sky Sports site it has a report saying if we get in the CL Mancini would like Maicon and Ibrahimovic. It also says Mancini said if Liverpool make Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano available City would be interested. Sky then point out that this was said 'tongue in cheek'..... something The Sun have missed by reporting it as a straight story. Morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.