The Official Timisoara v City thread

Any know as to why there is no pre-match press conference up on the OS? Also, has anyone heard as to whether or not Robbie has traveled with the squad to Timisoara, where ever the heck it is in the world? Beyond that, do we know if anyone was left back in England to train and rest up for the dippers, i.e. Tevez, Ade, Silva, etc.?

Peter Grant said:
Apparently its live here - <a class="postlink" href="http://sportpenet.com/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportpenet.com/index.htm</a> - No British broadcaster seems to showing the match on TV

Can't find previous reference but just noted the MC match is on MyP2P, station to be announced.
BK

I am not sure if this is relevant:

You can watch the game in two channels:

Digi Sport: Romania

Satellite Frequencies:
Satellite:Intelsat 10-02 1 West
Freq:12608
Pol:Horz
Symbol Rate:27500
FEC:3/4
Encryption:NagraVision 3 &2

Or Abu Dhabi Sports Channels:

Satellite Frequencies:
Satellite:Arabsat 2C/2D/3A 26 East Or Nilesat 101/102 7 West
Freq:11804 Or 12053
Pol:Vert
Symbol Rate:27500
FEC:3/4
Encryption:Clear

Andy Morrison Unsung Hero said:
7th placed, Bin dippers at home on ITV, 6th placed Villa on ITV4 and fifth placed City away in the middle of nowhere not on at all.

Someone is having a laugh.

Definitely not amused.
I don't think you will play in the middle of nowhere.Look better at the history of Timisoara and Romania.Btw,i recently joined this forum,i am romanian,i am not a Timisoara fan.So let's see,we do have electricity,internet and even moble phones. ;) And one of the teams that are important in Europe,Steaua Bucharest,maybe you heard about them.Cheers and good luck tonight,i don't think you will have big issues with Poli,they're not very in form now and even if they were,you have world class player,shouldn't be a problem.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Never heard of them, to be honest, what sort of standard are Timisoara?.....championship? or below?
They are like a poor Premier League team,that are fighting to avoid relegation.CFR Cluj,Steaua and maybe Dinamo could reach midtable,but surely not higher.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
BM Says art will keep his place, so id go

Hart
Boateng Lescot kompany zab
DeJong
barry yaya
SWP Johnson
Balotelli
Boateng is out injured, so Micah will presumably start on the right with Zabs on the left. I would play Kolo and keep Lescott on the bench as central/left cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.