The Official Timisoara v City thread

BlueSinclair said:
moomba said:
You amuse me.

Its what happened, wear your I'm blind glasses all you want, the speed in when he went down was not natural. And he he didn't have to get in the other players face straight after, not appropriate behavior for sure.

Ha ha.

I'm not even watching the game.

You still amuse me.

BlueSinclair said:
moomba said:
You amuse me.

Its what happened, wear your I'm blind glasses all you want, the speed in when he went down was not natural. And he he didn't have to get in the other players face straight after, not appropriate behavior for sure.
Don't be silly

1.5 seasons ago we had the second shortest team in the division, we be top three in terms of height now, bring it on Stoke!!!!

How we doing then boys? 1st viewing on here suggests we're playin well and the usual mards are throwing their toys out the pram. We bag, they fuck off. Am I right? Who's been the best player(other than Balo)?

bluejase said:
How we doing then boys? 1st viewing on here suggests we're playin well and the usual mards are throwing their toys out the pram. We bag, they fuck off. Am I right? Who's been the best player(other than Balo)?

Yaya -> Lescott -> Toure for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.