The official We want rooney at city thread!

My view (ie that we don't want him) has got nothing to do with who he plays for now. I believe he is not the player he was and is on his way down.

larderland said:
in reply to the we dont want rooney thread were everyone is showing their obsession with the rags!!!tevez was a red until he came to us,loyalty means fuk all these days in football,sure tevez goes round every day saying he wants to quit football,jeez he must really be loyal... but yet no one says anything

anyway back to the point,hes a fantastic footballer,he would considerably weaken one of our main rivals and for me personally it would put the final nail in the coffin for man united football club, ppl keep saying tick tock but if this deal happened united would be finished in my opinion. i think ppl underestimate how big this deal would be on and off the pitch for both clubs.ye hes a rag but so was law and tevez,deal with it and if you listen to collymore,j redknapp and balague seems its a done deal and as merson said earlier there's no way you walk into Manchester united and say i want to leave without something definitely sorted out

so for me a no brainer,great footballer who will dramatically help us to win trophies

Tevez is more of a west ham player than a rag! He scored against the rags and went mental, he scored against west ham and apologised to the fans, holding his hand up in a 'sorry only doing my job' gesture, the west ham fans clapped him for that. Think about the 4-3 derby, carlos was boooed and had things thrown at him in the warm up! They didn't give him a chance. Oh and all this quit shite, untill he says it himself, i'd keep the paper talk to myself. Oh and he should go to madrid imho, as if he came here i think carlos would be sacrificed, that for me is unthinkable.

mcfc4title said:
My view (ie that we don't want him) has got nothing to do with who he plays for now. I believe he is not the player he was and is on his way down.

Let's look at the facts.

Last years PFA player of the year and Football Writers Player of the year. he single handedly carried United all last season until getting injured against Munich...only Messi could compete with him as best player on the planet and this was only last year.

an article on 606 states that our pre game press conference is at 10am (in 8 minutes). no doubt the press will want to talk about shrek

every manager interviewed this morning on sky, said, of course we would want rooney, i am no different, get him here if its poss. dont drag it out, if its on its on, if not leave well alone.

I belong on this thread not the other thread, i can tell you that much. I want this to happen, but i just don't think it will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.