The one show ?

bluealf

Anybody see that arse from the past (mike duncan ??) in a talk about burkas, he turns and says to the woman "do you know you have lovely eyes" she wasnt best pleased to say the least.

If you could have seen her face, she was fuming.

IncomingBaby.jpg

You evil racist!!
;-)

What a stuck up twat that woman was he complimented her eyes and she felt she had to try and hide them. I'm not racist I just think that if you are in this country you should have to at least take the fucking things of.

city bairn said:
What a stuck up twat that woman was he complimented her eyes and she felt she had to try and hide them. I'm not racist I just think that if you are in this country you should have to at least take the fucking things of.

So are you saying there should be a national dress code which states what everyone can and can't wear?

Not neccasserily I just don't like people wearing these simple as that. I don't know what the goverment can do about it I just don't like it.

scousemanc said:
city bairn said:

So are you saying there should be a national dress code which states what everyone can and can't wear?

Can i suggest for ladies it should be stockings,a basque and a choker topped off with a pair of high heels?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.