The one show ?

BimboBob said:
scousemanc said:
city bairn said:
What a stuck up twat that woman was he complimented her eyes and she felt she had to try and hide them. I'm not racist I just think that if you are in this country you should have to at least take the fucking things of.

So are you saying there should be a national dress code which states what everyone can and can't wear?

Can i suggest for ladies it should be stockings,a basque and a choker topped off with a pair of high heels?

Brilliant!

I don't think they should be banned or whatever, people can wear what they want.

However just because it's their culture doesn't mean i can't feel that it's impolite to obscure your face when talking to another person. Facial expressions form a huge part of our communication and to cut that off, for me, shows a lack of respect for others.

But i don't really care.

city bairn said:
Not neccasserily I just don't like people wearing these simple as that. I don't know what the goverment can do about it I just don't like it.

But you do agree that people should be free to wear what they want in this country? Even if you personally don't like it.

Okay 2 points:

BimboBob said:
scousemanc said:
city bairn said:
What a stuck up twat that woman was he complimented her eyes and she felt she had to try and hide them. I'm not racist I just think that if you are in this country you should have to at least take the fucking things of.

So are you saying there should be a national dress code which states what everyone can and can't wear?

Can i suggest for ladies it should be stockings,a basque and a choker topped off with a pair of high heels?

This^^^^^ is exactly the reason they wear those things - they don't think women should be viewed as sex objects.

scousemanc said:
city bairn said:
Not neccasserily I just don't like people wearing these simple as that. I don't know what the goverment can do about it I just don't like it.

But you do agree that people should be free to wear what they want in this country? Even if you personally don't like it.

I would agree but it doesn't work the other way around. I know a girl who went on holiday to Tunisia and ended up getting a slap off a shopkeeper for wearing shorts when he found out she was a Muslim.

If we went to they're country, we wouldnt be allowed to walk round in underpants, so why should they be allowed to do what they want

erocsevil said:
If we went to they're country, we wouldnt be allowed to walk round in underpants, so why should they be allowed to do what they want

Because we live in a country were people are supposed to be able to live their lives in whatever way they wish, so long as it breaks no laws. They can wear what they want, that's the way it should be, however it also means that we have the right to criticise it if we feel it merits criticism.

The only clear cut problem i can see with it is if they are forced to wear them by other people, then it becomes wrong. It may be part of their culture, but if that culture contravines the rights of individuals then it should be stopped. However if the women choose to wear them by their own free will, then fine. I don't like it but it's their right.

city bairn said:
On another note the bird off the one show would get a right pummeling.

Ya not wrong there!

radr8j.jpg
315btrt.jpg
2hnmf0w.jpg

b6ri9c.jpg
124bjb5.jpg

zmgxvc.jpg
256h9vo.jpg

2ajut12.jpg
1zw269k.jpg

Wasnt the reason she split up with her bloke because she was banging adrian chiles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.